passed naturalization exam but still no american passport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passed naturalization exam but still no american passport

this is my situation....i came to the u.s. with an i-94 and i overstayed.. i got married to my wife who has only a greencard....today she had her naturalization interview and she passed but they wont issue her citizenship yet because she is married to me. they told her to bring our marriage license/certificate plus her last 3 years of taxes and pictures of her...etc. and they told her that it COULD take up to a year before she gets an answer... DOES THIS REALLY TAKE THIS LONG? anybody been in this situation .. if so...please share your experience...and oh yeah... we are in NY.

this is my situation....i came to the u.s. with an i-94 and i overstayed.. i got married to my wife who has only a greencard....today she had her naturalization interview and she passed but they wont issue her citizenship yet because she is married to me. they told her to bring our marriage license/certificate plus her last 3 years of taxes and pictures of her...etc. and they told her that it COULD take up to a year before she gets an answer... DOES THIS REALLY TAKE THIS LONG? anybody been in this situation .. if so...please share your experience...and oh yeah... we are in NY.

Comment

what....nobody has any comment or advice about this? come on guys.... help me out...

Comment

Working...
      X