Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil bit of everything

I have a few diff questions.....

1. I am a US citizen, my bf is CDN and we are partners in our expediting company (owner/operator). Does that qualify as legitimate employment for me? My name isn't on the business acct. b/c they won't let me cross so that I may sign the papers, but we do have a joint cdn acct.

2. Would it be possible for my bf to apply for a green card to live in the states, but still keep his job which is based in Canada?

3. I have been refused entry into Canada. It's a long story why, but they say I need to be divorced and employed in the states before they'll consider letting me back in, hence the first question, cause it's not exactly in the states.

4. Anyone know a quick, easy, and cheap way to get a divorce from a Cdn citizen?

And if you're curious about why I was denied, feel free to ask, but expect a long and complicated answer...lol...ty if you're able to help!

I have a few diff questions.....

1. I am a US citizen, my bf is CDN and we are partners in our expediting company (owner/operator). Does that qualify as legitimate employment for me? My name isn't on the business acct. b/c they won't let me cross so that I may sign the papers, but we do have a joint cdn acct.

2. Would it be possible for my bf to apply for a green card to live in the states, but still keep his job which is based in Canada?

3. I have been refused entry into Canada. It's a long story why, but they say I need to be divorced and employed in the states before they'll consider letting me back in, hence the first question, cause it's not exactly in the states.

4. Anyone know a quick, easy, and cheap way to get a divorce from a Cdn citizen?

And if you're curious about why I was denied, feel free to ask, but expect a long and complicated answer...lol...ty if you're able to help!

Comment

Working...
    X