No announcement yet.

Looking for a solution, can you advise?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a solution, can you advise?

Hello,
    I am new to this forum, I wish I new it long time ago, There are really smart people here.
    Currently I am waiting for my RIR labor cerification from PBEC with Priority date of Jan 2004, it seems it will never end. Even if I get the LC approved soon I can't do nothing with it because of the retrogression.
    I work for a company with H-1B Visa for 3.5 years I got my extension for another 2.5 years so everything seems to be fine, but the company I work for got into serious financial problems and it seems it's not going to last for long.
    I have an opprtunity to start a business here in the US for another company from my country but I need to make sure I can stay here with my family legaly and start a new process towards the precious Green Card.
    Furthermore, If I start a new process do I need to stop my LC application?
    I am very anxious to hear you guys, you know it all!
    Thank you.

Hello,
    I am new to this forum, I wish I new it long time ago, There are really smart people here.
    Currently I am waiting for my RIR labor cerification from PBEC with Priority date of Jan 2004, it seems it will never end. Even if I get the LC approved soon I can't do nothing with it because of the retrogression.
    I work for a company with H-1B Visa for 3.5 years I got my extension for another 2.5 years so everything seems to be fine, but the company I work for got into serious financial problems and it seems it's not going to last for long.
    I have an opprtunity to start a business here in the US for another company from my country but I need to make sure I can stay here with my family legaly and start a new process towards the precious Green Card.
    Furthermore, If I start a new process do I need to stop my LC application?
    I am very anxious to hear you guys, you know it all!
    Thank you.

Comment

Can somebody reply please??? I am really lost

Comment

Working...
      X