finding biological parent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finding biological parent

i would like to get help finding my biological father. my mother came alone to america from cambodia in 1980. she does not read or write english or khmer. there is very limited information, but i am hoping that with today's technology and access to information that something with turn up. where do i start? what are some facts i should have to start? sometimes i think it's hopeless so... now 22 years later i am finally being optamistic about life and hoping that i have family somewhere. please help.

David

i would like to get help finding my biological father. my mother came alone to america from cambodia in 1980. she does not read or write english or khmer. there is very limited information, but i am hoping that with today's technology and access to information that something with turn up. where do i start? what are some facts i should have to start? sometimes i think it's hopeless so... now 22 years later i am finally being optamistic about life and hoping that i have family somewhere. please help.

David

Comment

You should tell us a little more info about your parent. How can we help you with this info you've given here?

Comment

"the things we seek are usually closer than we ever imagine...."

- do you know your mother's full name/ssn/date of birth/location of birth/any records you can find?
        The internet is full of information (unless you know your mother; it should be really easy from here!!!)
        - you can search on your own or your mother's INS records (with her consent) . If you have any slightest information on your father (service memeber? when approxiametly were you conceived? etc.) it should be easy to locate ALL the armed force members that where stationed during your conception)

It's easy to search people, if you don't know, you can arrange professionals to do it for you, but prepare yourself that yo may find some"thing" that you may not like later. Good look!!!

Comment

Working...
        X