• Illegal Alien Rapes Puppy

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50744

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50744

Comment

That's not your puppy anyway.

Comment

So you think its right ?

Comment

SON OF LOSER, how old are you? YOU MUST BE a 14 year old child?? I can tell by your 4th grade grasp of the English language and lack of education. Once again, you misspelled ITS. Should be it IS. Honey, you really look like an ******* posting when you can't spell properly.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CKT510:
            SON OF LOSER, how old are you? YOU MUST BE a 14 year old child?? I can tell by your 4th grade grasp of the English language and lack of education. Once again, you misspelled ITS. Should be it IS. Honey, you really look like an ******* posting when you can't spell properly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate to tell you, CKT510, Sonof just left out the apostrophe - should have been it's (for it is).

What a sick story! This guy should be castrated!

Comment

EXACTLY!!!!! Very good...

Comment

Why not? Humans and animals were having s e x since time immemorial.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                So you think its right ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

SonofMichael
                  Frequent Member
                  Posted May 21, 9:15 AM Hide Post
                  Where is your humanity? These people are human beings just like me and you !!! They found themselves in an unfortunate and desperate aituation. They did what they did do put food on the tables of their families. They sacrificed their life and riked death and prison to provide for their families. Maybe they were not crying because they got caught but becausse now they can not feed their children. Can you blame people for breaking the law to feed their children? God help anyone who is so deperate. May God Bless America !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SonofMichael, May 21, 3:28 PM

Comment

Sonofmichael got jealous ´cuz he wanted to be the puppy.

Comment

He would be the ugliest puppy in the world and I won't even dare to rape him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Babybeh:
                      Sonofmichael got jealous ´cuz he wanted to be the puppy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

SONOFMICHAEL SEEMS LIKE HE´S DESPERATE TO GET IN TO THE PUPPY´S SAME SITUATION

Comment

Note the illegals showing their true colors on this board

Comment

What's the color of the puppy? White, black, brown?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                            Note the illegals showing their true colors on this board </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
                              SonofMichael
                              Frequent Member
                              Posted May 21, 9:15 AM Hide Post
                              Where is your humanity? These people are human beings just like me and you !!! They found themselves in an unfortunate and desperate aituation. They did what they did do put food on the tables of their families. They sacrificed their life and riked death and prison to provide for their families. Maybe they were not crying because they got caught but becausse now they can not feed their children. Can you blame people for breaking the law to feed their children? God help anyone who is so deperate. May God Bless America !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SonofMichael, May 21, 3:28 PM

Explora,

I don't take part in these childish exchanges, but you need to stop making excuses for these people. You make excuses for an illegal alien practicing medicine without a medical license and now you are making excuses for a guy who raped a puppy. Some of the people you are defending on this board present potential danger to society. Would you sit idly by if you knew your next door neighbor was raping puppies? For the purpose of my post, the person's status is not important here, but you must look at the criminal and stop defending them.

Comment

Working...
                              X