Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife's Interview Experience

~fantasy~

They pull her into a basement room in Jacob Javits Fed building in Manhattan and make her sit on a steel chair with a light shining in her face and start yelling at her demanding she confess. She refuses saying that she truly married me for sincere reasons but the second she got the green card I started abusing her inexplicably for no reason. They don't believe her and put a hood on her and start sensory depravation techniques with loud sounds and sudden ****y movements. Soon they start using stun guns to get her to tell the truth. They yell obscenities and scream at her until she breaks down and confesses. Then she is carted away to immigration jail for 5 years and then deported. Upon arriving, the Russian mob greets her to administer Russian style justice for the scams she pulled over there years before. Ahhh. That is my dream.

~fantasy~

They pull her into a basement room in Jacob Javits Fed building in Manhattan and make her sit on a steel chair with a light shining in her face and start yelling at her demanding she confess. She refuses saying that she truly married me for sincere reasons but the second she got the green card I started abusing her inexplicably for no reason. They don't believe her and put a hood on her and start sensory depravation techniques with loud sounds and sudden ****y movements. Soon they start using stun guns to get her to tell the truth. They yell obscenities and scream at her until she breaks down and confesses. Then she is carted away to immigration jail for 5 years and then deported. Upon arriving, the Russian mob greets her to administer Russian style justice for the scams she pulled over there years before. Ahhh. That is my dream.

Comment

Дурне спить, дурне снить.

Comment

Stop speaking in secret commie grint code ! Speak American !!

Comment

kozlenok, zamolchi

Comment

Yup, I told you this is the depression.

Comment

Weak people always day dream of things they cannot do in their real life.

Sounds like depression!

Comment

He's got a touch of Multiple Personality Disorder also.
                Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

No wonder why she left.

Comment

Speak American.

Comment

Go back to work, tax payers will never forgive.

Dep-Girl=Micheal

Deport Micheal, deport my mother in law.

Comment

Мы с Майклом сходили на пару палок. Теперь мы однополчане!

Comment

Michael,

please tell me what else they did to her ? I'd love to hear more. I love your fantasy.

Comment

Working...
                          X