co-sponsor birthe certificate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• co-sponsor birthe certificate

I am about to submit my AOS but I just want to confirm if we need to include a copy of my co-sponor's birth certicate.
    He his a USC but said he canno find his BC right now & I do not want that to delay my submision. Can I go ahead & submit without his BC, he has include other document from his job & house titles

Please can anyone just give me a brief rundown on any other thing we might include in the AOS, apart from the forms, marrige abstract, Copies of Hubby BC, SS, drivers liecence.

We have all the forms and have fill them out.

Do we need to put pictures or lease agreement at this stage

Thank you

I am about to submit my AOS but I just want to confirm if we need to include a copy of my co-sponor's birth certicate.
    He his a USC but said he canno find his BC right now & I do not want that to delay my submision. Can I go ahead & submit without his BC, he has include other document from his job & house titles

Please can anyone just give me a brief rundown on any other thing we might include in the AOS, apart from the forms, marrige abstract, Copies of Hubby BC, SS, drivers liecence.

We have all the forms and have fill them out.

Do we need to put pictures or lease agreement at this stage

Thank you

Comment

Working...
    X