Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help on I-130 &I485Question. Urgent!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help on I-130 &I485Question. Urgent!

Hello. I'm using my wife's ID.

I have question about I-130 q 22.
    it says

Complete the information below if your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status. Your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIS office in: city, state..

I'm filing I-130 with my wife's I-485 to Chicago Lockbox. do I need to put Chicago? or
    I live in COlorado Springs, so our local office will be Denver,CO or Do I need to put Nebraska Service center?

please help. what should I put?

and my wife's I-485. Application Type.
    We're filing I-130 and I-485 concurrently
    so I checked other and put We're filing I-130 concurrently. is that correct?
    I almost checked option A but, since she doesn't have visa # or she didn't get approved...

any help will be so appreciated!!
    thanks a lot.

One more thing, For I864, our recent tax year is 2005 but we haven't applied for tax return yet so could we use 2004 for the recent tax year? and is that true we just need 1 year tax return receipt?

Hello. I'm using my wife's ID.

I have question about I-130 q 22.
    it says

Complete the information below if your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status. Your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIS office in: city, state..

I'm filing I-130 with my wife's I-485 to Chicago Lockbox. do I need to put Chicago? or
    I live in COlorado Springs, so our local office will be Denver,CO or Do I need to put Nebraska Service center?

please help. what should I put?

and my wife's I-485. Application Type.
    We're filing I-130 and I-485 concurrently
    so I checked other and put We're filing I-130 concurrently. is that correct?
    I almost checked option A but, since she doesn't have visa # or she didn't get approved...

any help will be so appreciated!!
    thanks a lot.

One more thing, For I864, our recent tax year is 2005 but we haven't applied for tax return yet so could we use 2004 for the recent tax year? and is that true we just need 1 year tax return receipt?

Comment

Yes, local office
      Yes, concurrent
      Yes, 2004 (If submitted prior to April 15, 2006)
      Yes, 1 year of tax returns is required for I864 submitted after Nov 23, 2005. (It used to be 3)
      The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Thank You so much!

Comment

Working...
        X