Fahrenheit 9/11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fahrenheit 9/11

I watched this documentry - looks like our old friend Bush is getting ready to leave his office.

The movie failed to talk about Immigration, but everything else was SPOT ON about Bush's failure as a president.

Where is Michael when you need him on these issues... why dont you tell us if Bush can get away with it again for the upcoming election.

Can Republicans come up with great antidote for this great toxin they encountered from Hollywood?

I watched this documentry - looks like our old friend Bush is getting ready to leave his office.

The movie failed to talk about Immigration, but everything else was SPOT ON about Bush's failure as a president.

Where is Michael when you need him on these issues... why dont you tell us if Bush can get away with it again for the upcoming election.

Can Republicans come up with great antidote for this great toxin they encountered from Hollywood?

Comment

It's time for you Liberals to face reality!!!
      This war is about the fight between the west and 1000 years of darkness...
      Do you have any idea who these people are? Don't be fooled by the Hollywood bias, maybe you should read this:
      http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39136

Comment

what darkness are you talking abt??????america was not even discovered when there was already doctors and engineers in Iraq...
        Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

If your idea of a Doctor is someone with a stick through his nose and an Engineer is someone that can use a leaf to wipe himself then they had Doctors and Engineers. America civilized and liberated you barbarians and savages and don't you forget that

Comment

Michael, Iraqi's were using batteries (i.e. they had electricity) 2,500 years ago.
            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Yes the movie was of course bulls eye! but it's addressing more the kind that don't or can't read books than for the informed masses of Americans. Nothing new we didn't know before. It's time for Bush and alikes to go into politics in Israel or Saudi Arabia that's where their heart is
              that's where they should be not in America. Obviously the American people have never been a concern for these bultibillionares in the first place!

Comment

Yeah, believe everything Micheal Moore has to say right?

Only sheep go to see that movie and wind up having some fat guy who's never been in policits, tell us how politics work. Of course journalists and authors and political scientists would know nothing right.

It's just a scam to get your 8 bucks so he can buy another $8 million home. Thanks for helping his micheal moore charity.

He ain't getting my 8 bucks thank you very much.

-= nav =-

Comment

"Where is Michael when you need him on these issues... why dont you tell us if Bush can get away with it again for the upcoming election.
                  Can Republicans come up with great antidote for this great toxin they encountered from Hollywood?"

You have chosen to ask the wise one here and a very good question indeed. I am not a big fan of GWB, however, I do believe he is about to pull off one of the greatest political comebacks ever. I now honestly believe that moveon.org is sponsored by the Republican party and Michael Moore is actually Bush operative. I have difficulty believing that liberals could be so dumb - again. The trickery and deceipt is so outrageous that I could not imagine anything that would infuriate the American right and center anymore than the left wing extremism being displayed by this movie. Everyone, escept for liberals of course, are in shock at the disgusting and despicable comparisons of Bush to Hitler and the deplorable way in which they are politicizing 9/11 for their own agendas. Up until the incredibly sickening release of moveon.orgs website and this movie, I beleived that Bush would be in trouble. But once again, Republicans will enjoy their greatest advantage: the stupid extremist left wing control of the Democratic party. Every election is the same; Carter, Mondale, Dukakis,... - they come up with a formidable candidate and then turn up their rhetoric so much that their inherent hatred of America comes out and the people see that.

MY PREDICTION: If Bin Laden is caught before the election, Bush will win by at 10 %; If Bin Laden is not caught; it will be extremely tight and a repeat of the last election and Bush will barely pull it off; if Bin Laden is not caught and there is a successful catrostophic attack on American soil, then Bush will be bye bye and you will see Kerry come out as a much more fearsome enemy of terrorism than Bush could ever imagine. I do not think Bin Laden will be caught and I do believe that an attack is imminent. Kerry will win and because Republicans support America because they love America so much, they will give Kerry the power he needs to destroy the enemy which the Democrats have refused to do for Bush.

We are at war with the Moslem world and it is us or them. Bush has failed to recognize that. Kerry has personally slaughtered innocent Vietnamese children so I know he will do the right thing and slaugter every Moslem.

Comment

Micheal Moore came to my University as a guest speaker. He was a j e r k. He showed up an hour late and did nothing but yell the F word. Why would I go and pay to see something produced by someone who doesn't even have the decency to control his language? If I'm going to let myself get brainwashed, it's not going to be by that fat, foul-mouthed slob. He's part of the same game.
                    Have a nice day

Comment

Working...
                    X