Notification from USCIS received this week-end

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification from USCIS received this week-end

I have received 6 notifications this weekend from USCIS in regards to old cases.

Back in Feb 2005 my I130 has been sent from the National Center to local office in Philadelphia. I have received a notification back then, as I registered the case receipt for email notifications.
    My account on USCIS was locked due to multiple logins, I had to reset the password.
    It looks like either USCIS is updating the database and te IT folks "fired" again old notifications by mistake or someone tried to hack into their database.
    Anyone with this type of incident?

Thx

Paul

I have received 6 notifications this weekend from USCIS in regards to old cases.

Back in Feb 2005 my I130 has been sent from the National Center to local office in Philadelphia. I have received a notification back then, as I registered the case receipt for email notifications.
    My account on USCIS was locked due to multiple logins, I had to reset the password.
    It looks like either USCIS is updating the database and te IT folks "fired" again old notifications by mistake or someone tried to hack into their database.
    Anyone with this type of incident?

Thx

Paul

Comment

Working...
    X