Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALLAH punishes 12 infidel amerikans in New York

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/....shooting/index.html

You sicko, I cant understand how you losers think you are worshipping God but you are actually doing the devils work. Your nation is sick - incestual marriages dating back centuries, its a wonder why your nation is so currupt, because couzins and brothers and sisters are not supposed to have children together. When you all burn in hell thinking that you will be saved, then you will realize that the devil decieved you.

Comment

Oh, GOod Posts DAVDAH.

Comment

You are one sick ***. You see any Americans here applauding the deaths of Muslims????? By the way, learn how to spell Americans - you idiot.

Comment

They Have Not Detained your Sorry A$$ yet!!!
          They are Slow, But Do Not Forget!!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
            They Have Not Detained your Sorry A$$ yet!!!
            They are Slow, But Do Not Forget!!!!
            This sorry a$$ poster will get his in the end. Allah this, Allah that - no disrespect meant to those who follow Allah, but what the he.ll kind of person celebrates people being murdered??????? If Allah salutes this behavior. . .

Comment

Dav I cried as I read the articles.

I am stunned even more that this did not surprise me given what I already know about many middle eastern men from the wives.

How can this not have shocked me? What does that say?

I cried yes, for the children but shocked NO.

Thank you for finding and posting such an article for the world to see.

This truly will make non believers believers.

Comment

I am distress to see the point of views from different people, when some psycho or fool express his/her foolish comments, the reasonable and sensible people should respond it in sensible manner. If we also respond in the same foolish manner then what is the difference between the fool and us. The incident at NY is a sad incident, making it an opportunity to disgrace the faith or belief of other humans is even more pathetic.

Dear davda, if you see inside the garbage you will find only garbage.

Comment

Just a bunch of foreigners. Hopefully lots of moon rock worshipers of Al Alah.

Comment

Originally posted by Applicant:
                    I am distress to see the point of views from different people, when some psycho or fool express his/her foolish comments, the reasonable and sensible people should respond it in sensible manner. If we also respond in the same foolish manner then what is the difference between the fool and us. The incident at NY is a sad incident, making it an opportunity to disgrace the faith or belief of other humans is even more pathetic.

GO AWAY!!! There Is METHOD!!!!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by Applicant:

It's quite simple, Applicant. We are sick to death of this poster. It clearly shows hatred of Americans. If America is so bad, why are people from other countries trying so hard to come here? This poster is disrepectful and ill. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        It's quite simple, Applicant. We are sick to death of this poster. It clearly shows hatred of Americans. If America is so bad, why are people from other countries trying so hard to come here? This poster is disrepectful and ill. Period.
                        Proud,
                        Anytime anyone posts on this thread, it provides a feeling of satisfaction by the OP. It is why the OP keeps posting: to justify that belief. And it is why applicant has stated what he has stated.

Equally repulsive was Davdah's post. To generalize that middle eastern men act this way is just as morally reprehensible as the OP's post.
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                          Proud,
                          Anytime anyone posts on this thread, it provides a feeling of satisfaction by the OP. It is why the OP keeps posting: to justify that belief. And it is why applicant has stated what he has stated.

Equally repulsive was Davdah's post. To generalize that middle eastern men act this way is just as morally reprehensible as the OP's post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hudson,

It is difficult to contain one's emotions when someone so blatantly shows hatred toward American people. To applaud the death of anyone is despicable, but this poster focuses on Americans and clearly wants us erradicated from Earth. I take this personally and as a threat.

And, this will be my last post in this thread.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X