reporting to ins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reporting to ins

where can i report to ins about an alien who is on tourist visa having employment in chicago? i know the address and tel # of the person.

where can i report to ins about an alien who is on tourist visa having employment in chicago? i know the address and tel # of the person.

Comment

Along with the 30 million others ? At least they are working and not defrauding people or as I call it, Aguilaizing. Leave the guy alone; why do you have a bone to pick with the guy ?

Comment

so you mean there's nothing i can do to help the fight in reducing those illegal aliens here?

Comment

Nice try,

Michael talking to Michael!
          Your Russian P O R N star really F U C K E D your brains up!
          sad sad sad!

Comment

Aguilaizing? Ha ha ha ha you crack me up!

Comment

I wonder why this guy is so hot on reporting the guy; maybe he did his wife ?

Comment

They are g a y. He cheated on him.

Comment

some of you guys are really stupid! can't somebody here get a straight answer regarding a question?

Comment

We are here to argue and to fight, not to answer dumbnass questions !

Comment

Solve personal issues with your g-a-y partner; don't report him to INS !!!!

Comment

Contact the ICE Dept of BCIS. Dont get overly excited, there are 1 gazillion immigrants breaking the law and they dont do witch hunts to track them down. You can do your little part and make a phone call but dont get overly excited that anything will come of it

Comment

Working...
                        X