Major announcement coming soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major announcement coming soon

I will make a major announcement soon !!! Please stay tune; and thank you for your patience !!!

I will make a major announcement soon !!! Please stay tune; and thank you for your patience !!!

Comment

stop it silly stalker; seek some treatment a.s.a.p.

Comment

Nobody will be surprised to learn you enjoy wearing womens panties, it's probably best to keep it between yourself and federale86 and if you're about to tell us you posses 13 Barry Manilow cd's, don't worry, we kinda guessed.

Comment

Find yourself another obsession, I don't have time for your krap.

Comment

Go play with somebody else. Leave me alone.

Comment

What I want, for the third time, is for you to leave me alone. Get it? Leave me alone! Pest!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
                I will make a major announcement soon !!! Please stay tune; and thank you for your patience !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Time to place that phone call to Sam and find out who this imposter is. Ridiculous waste of time this person is taking. For what? Attention on a fr.iggin web forum? Ugh. You are more pathetic than I originally thought.

I'll put this on my 'to do' list tomorrow. The alias people hiding behind identities need to disappear. I'm on a mission now.

Comment

I own this board; and I can do anything I want !!!

Comment

The only beating the p.ussy iperson gives is beating off.

Comment

o my god,

no one likes you in this life even your bf u f'in pig. u are worth of a piece of junk and if u own this board, then shove it up your ***zzz bYtch. just look up for yourself scum, JUST EVERYONE ON EARTH HATES U because u are SICKO PATH TERRORIST SO FEDERAL TO.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
                      I own this board; and I can do anything I want !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                        Abercrombie, it's not SOM.
                        Notice the difference in their names. One is -ae Michael, the other is -ea Micheal. Two different posters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't believe he/she/it is that dumb that they didn't notice it. Really stupid.

Comment

I didn't notice but i am that dumb.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                          Abercrombie, it's not SOM.
                          Notice the difference in their names. One is -ae Michael, the other is -ea Micheal. Two different posters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't believe he/she/it is that dumb that they didn't notice it. Really stupid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

I will mandate that only intelligent people like me should be allowed to post; stupid people like you should be barred !!!

Comment

I will mandate that only intelligent people like me should be allowed to post; stupid people like you should be barred !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're not fooling anyone here. Go find another playground. Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X