X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some FACTS for marmaduk

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intel...le.jsp?pid=839

Joshua Caleb Sutter

Twenty-two-year-old Joshua Caleb Sutter and his Aryan Nations mentor, August Kreis, have been called the "dumb and dumber" of the neo-Nazi movement by a local newspaper editor.

Sutter, who held the curious title "minister for Islamic liaison," sat on the "high council" of Kreis' Aryan Nations faction until he was arrested last February for illegally purchasing an unmarked pistol from an undercover agent in a Philadelphia parking lot.

Sutter drew the FBI's attention by trying to form alliances with anti-American Islamist groups after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, posting a "message of solidarity and support" to Saddam Hussein on the Aryan Nations Web site, and expressing his hope that "the evil regime of the United States ... shall be utterly wiped off the face of the earth."

Sutter told a reporter he was in contact with Islamic extremists "by phone and Internet, because it's difficult to get to places like Iran."

As this issue went to press, Sutter, who has boasted that he "cannot be broken by any institution," was scheduled for release from a Georgia federal prison on Nov. 9.

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intel...le.jsp?pid=839

Joshua Caleb Sutter

Twenty-two-year-old Joshua Caleb Sutter and his Aryan Nations mentor, August Kreis, have been called the "dumb and dumber" of the neo-Nazi movement by a local newspaper editor.

Sutter, who held the curious title "minister for Islamic liaison," sat on the "high council" of Kreis' Aryan Nations faction until he was arrested last February for illegally purchasing an unmarked pistol from an undercover agent in a Philadelphia parking lot.

Sutter drew the FBI's attention by trying to form alliances with anti-American Islamist groups after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, posting a "message of solidarity and support" to Saddam Hussein on the Aryan Nations Web site, and expressing his hope that "the evil regime of the United States ... shall be utterly wiped off the face of the earth."

Sutter told a reporter he was in contact with Islamic extremists "by phone and Internet, because it's difficult to get to places like Iran."

As this issue went to press, Sutter, who has boasted that he "cannot be broken by any institution," was scheduled for release from a Georgia federal prison on Nov. 9.

Comment

Sorry, but what exactly do you want me to comment on this matter? Are you trying to imply that I support Nazi and moslem radicals? If thats the case, kindly pointed out where I had stated that, instead trying to make stuff up.

Or are you just trying to start another bashing thread after getting frustrated and lost your cool on the last one? If thats the case, no need to worry, I won't involve myself when I don't see its fit for me to do so

But I see you change the title already, well since thats the case, no need for further comment from me

Comment

WHY WOULD I NEED TO SAY A WORD WHEN FACTS PROVE EVERYTHING THAT IS THERE?

Comment

Oh i dunno, maybe because you've the tendency to twist word around. In the original title, you even directed it toward me and make it appear that i supported nazi or something.

Then again, you're good at drawing circles and backtracking lately.

Comment

You stay cool and check this website little later: I will copy-paste your past posts and show everyone just what connection is there between YOUR views and those of Neo-Nazis.
            And in YOUR case you were PLAIN SERIOUS about those things you posted here before.

Just stay cool

Comment

Which will probably involve you trying to twist and turn my posts against me as usual? Of course by now everyone here know your little tricks, Mr. Shipler, and disregard it as nothing more than a typical rambling of a man, who doesn't even have the courage and forced to delete his previous posts and backtrack everything he said and pretend it to be something else.

Feel free to paint me as so-called Nazi supporters or anything else your puny mind can comes up with, if that will help stroke your lapidated ego, which apparently got soooo bruised in your previous thread.

BTW, in case your mind is still fantasizing on something else and need a dose of facts, then I'll make it as simple as possible. Nazi = bad, moslem terrorist = bad. Now if you can't even understand a simple response as such, then there's nothing else I can say to you.

Comment

Ooooooops, you already loosing your cool

But I thought you are a master at staying cool, my bad

Now you just watch this thread, all I am going to do is COPY PASTE YOUR POSTS and show just how your little tricky Neo-Nazi head trying to spew all the Racist garbage here while trying to convince us in your sainthood.

Um, am I using harsh words now?
                But I am so sorry, I seem to have read too many of your posts lately, just can't resist using your language on you

Now it is time for you to eat your own ****

Just stay calm and cool, it's coming

Comment

Losing my cool? Oh cmon now, there you go back to ASSUMING things again. I thought thats your trade mark specialty from all your previous slanderous and insult posts isn't it Mr. Shipler?

Comment

Sorry, I am busy now collecting evidence against you.
                    In the meantime, please keep your cool ,which I see you are rapidly loosing now

Stay tuned, your own **** is coming for YOU to eat

Comment

Losing my cool, you mean like this post of yours?
                      http://www.geocities.com/epic_laught...laughter_3.jpg

Comment

Stay tuned

Comment

You come here and talk about 'Free Speech Amendment Protections' in one case, only to come later and threaten and intimidate me with repercussions over jokes I made here on another case

What a twisted, hipocritical imbecile this marmaduk is, look everyone
                          He twists rules as he pleases, and always contradicts himself, just to serve his own, selfish, hipocritical cause
                          No wonder this is the very same person who once uttered that he doesn't give a d a r n about such dandy things on paper as fairness
                          Apparently he doesn't give a d a r n about US Constitution and Laws as well: Imbecile is trying to illegally threaten, frighten , intimidate and stiffle my Constitutionally Protected Right to Free Speech and Satire.
                          And very same hipocritical imbecile shows on another occasion the extent to which Free Speech is protected here

What a hipocrit!

marmaduk
                          Posted April 08, 2004 02:01 PM
                          The freedom of speech guarantee your right to say whatever your want madam. Here's an exrcept directly from the 1st amendment:
                          "Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Here's one from ACLU:
                          "The First Amendment exists precisely to protect the most offensive and controversial speech from government suppression."

Can't be any clearer than that isn't it? Now if some overzealous govt or member of the armed forces decides to took offense of that and initiate something within their right as repercusions, well tough, its authorized by law too.

"To use your example, the KKK can say what they want, as long as it's within its group. If they were to go too far on the medias or other public arenas, they'd get slammed for it, and with good reasons!"
                          They'll be critized and ridicule by the media/other parties just like I stated previously, but are they forbidden to say what they stated?? Who's grasping at straws here?

And very same hipocritical imbecile posted this:

marmaduk
                          Posted April 01, 2005 11:33 PM
                          Ah Mr. Shipler, but you're the one trying to spin your slander and insult and claim it as parody. You're the one that has the motives to hide stuff. Then again, whom are you fooling?

And you'll be surprised what can be tracked on the net. Then again, in your infinite wisdom, you might think you got yourself covered don't you...well, how wrong you're.

What goes around goes around, one of this day you'll be at the receiving end of it.

marmaduk
                          Posted April 01, 2005 11:37 PM
                          Threatening and intimidating? IIRC, it was you who post slander and insult all over the place, to anyone that happen to be unfortunate enough to meet your gaze. Of course, then you backtrack and claim it all nothing but a harmless parody and satire. Suuurreeeee

Karma works both way Mr. Shipler. One of these day you'll experience it first hand.

marmaduk
                          Posted April 01, 2005 11:01 PM
                          Ah, again insinuating the insults and slander as nothing but parody. Off course when someone is backed to a corner, any exit is better than nothing

Just take a look at this posts of yours again shall we:
                          http://www.geocities.com/epic_laught...laughter_1.jpg
                          http://www.geocities.com/epic_laught...laughter_2.jpg

Why don't we go ahead and ask 10 random people, see if they see that as a parody or nothing more than slander and insults?? What, the sample base not big enough you say? What about 1000000 people then? The answer will still be the same

Comment

Hehe, now the insults just comes pouring out from the horse's mouth. Temper rising as well perhaps, Mr. Shipler?

Well lets see here, when Neo Nazi & KKK spokes under the protection of the 1st Amendment, they'll be met with ridicules and objections as well as various others reaction. When you spew your garbages and insult, you're met with the same thing, and then claimed the right to free speech. Not much different from the Neo Nazi bunch aren't you?

Sure, Freedom of speech guarantee your right to insult and spew garbage just like KKK & Neo Nazi can spew their white supremacy garbage in the open air. It won't protect you from other people's ridiculing you and makes you looks like an imbecile, just like those KKK and Neo Nazi being treated in the news article you quoted

And who's threaten whom now? Last time I check, you're the one that throwing slanderous post and insult to everyone, before backtracking and deleting them left and right. And IIRC, ILW has responded to various members that they'll take action with regard to your posts.

Now lets hear the argument where I am a supposedly hardcore supporter of the KKK and Neo Nazis.

Comment

Sure sure, exposed to all the world to see. Twist my word to whatever your mind can come up with. I guess you must have the last word on everything.

Now I've a choice either to continue this game of cat and mouse with such "questionable" member of society as yourself, or I can let you have the illusion that you somehow won something, to recover you badly bruised ego. Hmmmm......

Easy choice indeed. So good luck with all your insult, slander and whatever garbage you feel like posting Mr. Shipler. The board members already know what you really are.

Comment

Working...
                              X