Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family-Sponsored Preferences

I am concern about this family sponsored preferences:

First preference: Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. Citizen.
    Second: Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents.

My Petition was filed by my mother when she was a Permanent Resident on Nov. 15 2000.

At that time I was in Second preference category. As per my filing date Nov. 15, 2000, which is my Priority date as well.
    In April of 2005 uscis was processing January08, 2001.
    Since my Petition was filed after a year I wrote to Texas Service Center about my Petition, as you know uscis never respond to my letters.

My mother become a US Citizen in March 2006, she upgraded my Petition next day that was March 10, 2006.
    My petition moved to First category.
    After several letters to Texas Service Center,(TSC) on August 22, 2006 they transfered my file to California Service Center,(CSC) on August 29, 2006 confirmed through email that they have received my file since then it is lying with CSC, without any action.
    I will highly appreciate your suggestions.

I am concern about this family sponsored preferences:

First preference: Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. Citizen.
    Second: Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents.

My Petition was filed by my mother when she was a Permanent Resident on Nov. 15 2000.

At that time I was in Second preference category. As per my filing date Nov. 15, 2000, which is my Priority date as well.
    In April of 2005 uscis was processing January08, 2001.
    Since my Petition was filed after a year I wrote to Texas Service Center about my Petition, as you know uscis never respond to my letters.

My mother become a US Citizen in March 2006, she upgraded my Petition next day that was March 10, 2006.
    My petition moved to First category.
    After several letters to Texas Service Center,(TSC) on August 22, 2006 they transfered my file to California Service Center,(CSC) on August 29, 2006 confirmed through email that they have received my file since then it is lying with CSC, without any action.
    I will highly appreciate your suggestions.

Comment

how about contacting your congresperson?

Comment

I contacted my Senator, to my surprise he wrote me with the incorrect information.

I wrote him again with complete information according to the Visa Bulletin from my priority date until November 2006. In both categories since my priority dates become current.
        On November 24, 2006 I wrote to him again and attached the copies of Visa Bulletins from the date when my priority became current.
        Let see what he has to say now.

Comment

Since my file transfered to CSC, today I have received a letter stating as follows:
          Caller Indicated: Petitioner
          Attorney Name: Information not available
          Case Type: I-130
          Filing date: Information not available
          Receipt # SRC correct
          Your USCIS Account Number(A-number): Not available
          Type of service requested: Case Status.

I don't have an Attorney at present.
          2. Filing date is on the I-130.
          3. Uscis Account number*A-number)

What is this Account # (A-number)?
          I dont have any account number or A-number, when this petition was file by my father, Where can I get this.
          Need help

Comment

Working...
          X