Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my application case was reopened by BCIS motion.. that was withrdrawn last jan 27....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my application case was reopened by BCIS motion.. that was withrdrawn last jan 27....

what do you think? its withdrawn or it was reopened to continue the process? reply plss were under K-3 VISA

what do you think? its withdrawn or it was reopened to continue the process? reply plss were under K-3 VISA

Comment

what motion was it reopened under?

Comment

this what we find out... do you what is this all about?? I'm still finding an atty.

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

On April 9, 2004, this case was reopened on a BCIS motion, and the case is now in process. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Comment

So are you not married yet?

Comment

Oh, and call the 800# and see if you can get the person on the phone to give you address that it is being mailed to, the information.

Comment

were married since may 25 2001, i was afraid to contact his lawyer.. because he might send me a deportation letter and cancel the process of working permit.. then it was reopened.. i will try to call the lawyer on a public phone so that he can't locate us.. or i'll just find a lawyer to talk with my husband lawyer.. ok??

Comment

Working...
              X