this board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this board

I wanted to say that I like this board a LOT better than the other one, especially the fact that the thread with new messages go to the top of the page!

I think you guys at ILW did a great job choosing this one!

I wanted to say that I like this board a LOT better than the other one, especially the fact that the thread with new messages go to the top of the page!

I think you guys at ILW did a great job choosing this one!

Comment

Thanks for the compliment!

We have also upgraded our chat software to a more robust solution and increased the number of nightly chats with lawyers to three times a week. We invite all members of our community to benefit from this service.

You can sign up for the chat reminder service by going to our home page and clicking on "Chat with Lawyers", look at the top of the page.
      http://www.ilw.com

Comment

I agree, this is by far a much better improvement than the previous ILW discussion board! Kudos to you!

Comment

Thank you very much to this new look of the forum.When can we expect to become senior member,maybe just like the other fora have ?
          Keep up the good work and continuous service to all those looking for a better life in this great country.

Comment

I'd like to register my name
            Is that what you mean Bugsy?

Comment

Yeah, I wanna register mine too !

James

Comment

Dear ILW Moderator,
                By now you know that the "triumvirate" of Marie,James & I(Bugsy) often contribute sensible opinions,though it is not clear that we are lawyers.Can you promote us to become senior members, please... please...

Comment

I am not a lawyer. I am just a normal guy who is very interested in immigration laws and matters.

James

Comment

I'm not a lawyer either, just an alien

Comment

Did I say i am a lawyer? No i am not.Sorry for the misinterpretation.

Comment

They say Rome wasn't built in a day. This board was down for quite some time buy it sure was worth the wait.

Great job ILW! Messages being bumped up when there's a new reply and a moderator too! You sure outdid yourselves. This board is excellent!

Comment

I am new to here.

Comment

login is not necessary to use the board. Just leave the password field blank when posting.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X