Mumbai Interview Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumbai Interview Help

Hello friends My wife's interview is coming up next week at Mumbai, India and I am worried about one thing. Well on our marrige certificate the Usual Place of resident address is in the diffrent state then where marrige took place. Does anyone think it could be a huge problem ? I am little nervous now, please help regurading the interview from Mumbai cause i heard starnge stories about Mumbai. Thanks and best wishes
    ajnabi

Hello friends My wife's interview is coming up next week at Mumbai, India and I am worried about one thing. Well on our marrige certificate the Usual Place of resident address is in the diffrent state then where marrige took place. Does anyone think it could be a huge problem ? I am little nervous now, please help regurading the interview from Mumbai cause i heard starnge stories about Mumbai. Thanks and best wishes
    ajnabi

Comment

Its OK you can be a resident of any state, and get married any where in the country its not a problem.

Visa Assistant will go through her file before he present to the Consular Officer thats all he had to do it. Once your wife had completed all the documents then you need not to worry about.

Comment

Thanks Sab34 for you reply. Also do you know what is the current fee at Mumbai consulate? I tried to call so many time but no luck.
        thanks
        Ajnabi

Comment

AJNABI: Hope you have arrived at Mumbai, save.
          Dom't for get the "Chheki"

Comment

Working...
          X