Today I mailed my N-400 Application Package

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I mailed my N-400 Application Package

I applied under the 5 year eligiblity and I sent my application package to VSC.

It is incredibly how fast time went since I arrived to the US back in 2000.

I attached copies of my divorce, permanent resident card, selective service registration, and traffic tickets and their dismisalls/proof of payment.

This process should be an easy ride for me and I am expecting on becoming a USC by October of this year.

I applied under the 5 year eligiblity and I sent my application package to VSC.

It is incredibly how fast time went since I arrived to the US back in 2000.

I attached copies of my divorce, permanent resident card, selective service registration, and traffic tickets and their dismisalls/proof of payment.

This process should be an easy ride for me and I am expecting on becoming a USC by October of this year.

Comment

ok.

Comment

As of now I don't have a problem with that

Comment

hee hee; I just got his package and I am deporting him; hee hee

Michael
          USCIS CASE MANAGER
          N-400 Division, NYC

Comment

Mike:

This thursday I have an interview with the Dean of Admissions of Pace :0)

Wish me luck :-)

Comment

Pace University is legend in their own mind. Overpriced and under recognized.

Go to Rutgers, or city college at least people outside of NYC have heard of them and in the end isn't that what its all about?

Comment

Pace Law is a beautiful school/campus; I woud have gone there if closer to home

CUNY - law school is cheap, not respected at all and many negroes

PACE - 60 % female, no negroes, conservative - Beautiful campus and building - Good Luck !

Aguila - report back to us on how many hot young babes you see and how many negroes you see; you should sit in on a class as well

Comment

Hey Aguilara don't forget to report:

Number of hot girls

Number of Negroes

Comment

Mikey:

I think I get accepted at Pace, Touro, and Hofstra. I have a chance on Rutgers, Setton Hall, New York Law, St. Johns, and I also applied to Fordham and Brooklyn.

Comment

Go to Rutgers. Its like going to school at the DMV

Comment

Aguila: Congratulations. I have followed your case for a long time, and I think that you will make a fine American.

Comment

I think I get accepted at Pace, Touro, and Hofstra. I have a chance on Rutgers, Setton Hall, New York Law, St. Johns, and I also applied to Fordham and Brooklyn.
                          It is much easier to get into Law School now than before; did you retake the LSAT??
                          Here is the official ranking excluding NJ schools

Fordham - Very Difficult to get in; Many Wall Street Lawyers

Brooklyn - Difficult to get in - Near many Courts; Many Criminal Lawyers

St Johns - Difficult to get in; Good reputation; Most NYS judges are graduates of SJU

Hofstra - Beautiful Campus, Near Nassau County Courts

NYLS - Near many courts and USCIS NYC and boasts Judge Judy as their most famous graduate

Pace - Beautiful Campus, Hot girls

Touro - New Campus, Next to Federal Building

Comment

I always get a kick out of the Professors who think that the more they pay for an attorney the more competent the attorney will be. Really a hoot.

I noticed the ABA never did address the unauthorized practice of law issue.

Doesn't really matter anyway, costs are comming down based on competition alone. How many accountants and lawyers do we need?

Comment

Judging from the fraudsters on this board, we need a lot more !

Comment

Working...
                              X