15 soldiers died

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 soldiers died

the cover page of NYPOST shows a barbaric US soldier grieving over the body of another barbaric us soldier... Man u dont know how much pleasure that gives me....

Get out of Iraq or face death..HAHAHAHA

wow, he is just like Mickey, just on the opposite camp. quite funny.

Comment

Soldiers go to war to win or lose, to live or die, a death of a soldier doesn't make me feel sad, what makes me sad is when I see people celebrating the death.

Comment

Ezekiel 25:17.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Comment

Injoy: I was touched by your comment and agree with you 100%. Julie....although your passage is put in a timely place, I think you should stop posting on the IDIOTDUZZ threads - he is enjoying ruffling feathers here - why give him what he wants? JUST IGNORE HIM. PEACE.

Comment

kjv thank you.
            This ITDuzz and his none sense do not count, he is one of millions of idiots all around.

Comment

Working...
            X