Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal Immigration Interview w/ Congressman Ted Poe!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Immigration Interview w/ Congressman Ted Poe!!!

Hello,

My name is Joe Cook. I host a weekend morning show in Philadelphia. This past week I had the privilege to interview Texas Congressman, Ted Poe. If you haven't heard this guy, you need to! He is one of the few people in Washington that are really speaking with truth about this illegal immigration problem in our country. On the same show I also interviewed William Gheen, the president of "Americans For Legal Immigration (ALIPAC). Both guest have a lot of passion on this issue & I thought that you would enjoy the show. It is available online at my website:

www.joecookprogram.com

Take care,
    Joe
    "The Joe Cook Program" airs every Saturday & Sunday @ 8am on WNJC 1360 AM in Philly & online at: www.joecookprogram.com

Hello,

My name is Joe Cook. I host a weekend morning show in Philadelphia. This past week I had the privilege to interview Texas Congressman, Ted Poe. If you haven't heard this guy, you need to! He is one of the few people in Washington that are really speaking with truth about this illegal immigration problem in our country. On the same show I also interviewed William Gheen, the president of "Americans For Legal Immigration (ALIPAC). Both guest have a lot of passion on this issue & I thought that you would enjoy the show. It is available online at my website:

www.joecookprogram.com

Take care,
    Joe
    "The Joe Cook Program" airs every Saturday & Sunday @ 8am on WNJC 1360 AM in Philly & online at: www.joecookprogram.com

Comment

Joe, I was on the phone with William from ALIPAC Fri. 2:50pm and he told me to call back that he was going on a radio show. I asked him how I could hear this show I guess I found it. Keep up the good work!!

Comment

Every one that logs in to this site needs to listen to your interview with Congressman Ted Poe. Un believable!!! Go to his website and click on INTERVIEW WITH TED POE.

Comment

Working...
        X