USCIS N400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS N400

GOODLUCK GUYS, NO MORE DISCUSSSIONS. YOU HAVE PEOPLE WHO COME HERE WITH THE INTENTION OF GETTING IDEAS FROM OTHERS AND END UP WITH ANTI-FOREIGNERS WHO ASSOCIATE YOU WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONS NOT WORTH MENTIONING. WELL AM A CITIZEN JUST LIKE YOU GUYS NOW LOVE IT OR HATE IT!!!!

GOODLUCK GUYS, NO MORE DISCUSSSIONS. YOU HAVE PEOPLE WHO COME HERE WITH THE INTENTION OF GETTING IDEAS FROM OTHERS AND END UP WITH ANTI-FOREIGNERS WHO ASSOCIATE YOU WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONS NOT WORTH MENTIONING. WELL AM A CITIZEN JUST LIKE YOU GUYS NOW LOVE IT OR HATE IT!!!!

Comment

The DHS has record of you leaving and returning to US. The key thing is for you to put the dates down whether it is stamped in your passport or not. My friend who recently had an interview was asked about a cruise she went on and there was no US entry stamp. She didnt realize it and when she checked her passport there was none. She just pointed out the date on her application and went on from there. It was not an issue.

Comment

DHS is not aware of trips that are not registered by border officers, nor do they contact over a hundred foreign embassies to check wherever one might have traveled (that would be an unaffordable waste of resources).
        However, DHS does check your background during N-400 through various databases (including inquiries to intelligence agencies and so on).

Regardless, there is no reason to omit the fact from your application.

If I were you I would tell a lie to a bunch of snitches, that you are traveling overseas, then actually don't go, stay in US, accumulate proof, then apply for N-400 and obviously tell the TRUTH (that you DIDN'T actually travel) and then have snitches eat dust.

US Government is not malicious and prying as some posters here make it appear.
        But just because it isn't doesn't mean one should abuse the trust.

Anyway, above is not a legal advise, for professional advise go consult a good immigration attorney.
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

I don't advise , i am not a lawyer.

Consult one for professional consultation.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

"...you know how these USCIS guys can act sometimes. Just in case they give me a tough time". What do you mean by this frog? You sound like you are hiding and/or are afraid of something.

Comment

then why did you interject your fears in the first place? come clean, we won't tell anybody.

Comment

Many a Salem Witch hunters were graduates of Universities, including a well known to all Harward, so just because you went to Princeton doesn't mean you couldn't be one of Taliban-Puritan witch hunters out there.

Read what No Amnesty posts, i almost thought at first he had some serious issues with immigrants per se, but upon closer examination i found this unlikely.

His posts bear the stamp of the type of poster who either deliberately posts gibberish to bring down the traffic (and thus reading population of this forum), or else he is a frustrated immigrant who is trying to do, at subpar level btw, what S12 and SonofMichael did so brilliantly for years, which was to satirize and show stupidity of Taliban-Puritan folk.

Either way, especially if proud of your attendance of Princeton, use your skills better.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X