oh bother

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh bother

u know what makes me ill, is after all the years of immigrants coming over here why now is the government soooo adamant about getting rid of all of them? i can understant getting rid of the bad ones but not are all bad! they say they no pay taxes or nothing? some do and some don't! even if the social security is fake, they still are paying taxes! and u know something else? it is more the mexicans they are targeting rather than the other spanish people! Like ones from war torn countries like hondurus, they can ger aslylum fast! and another thing where i live we have had soooo many jobs close down and go 2 mexico! if the gov don't want them in our country then quit sending our jobs over there!!!!! and they say mexicans are stealing our jobs??!!! the jobs they do work are ones we wouldn't!!!!!
    i want 2 know it u r married 2 an illegal immigrant does that mean your marriage is not legal? and also, i was in a prior relationship with someone who was not legal and he went 2 court and lied on me and got custody of our son,, is that possible?

u know what makes me ill, is after all the years of immigrants coming over here why now is the government soooo adamant about getting rid of all of them? i can understant getting rid of the bad ones but not are all bad! they say they no pay taxes or nothing? some do and some don't! even if the social security is fake, they still are paying taxes! and u know something else? it is more the mexicans they are targeting rather than the other spanish people! Like ones from war torn countries like hondurus, they can ger aslylum fast! and another thing where i live we have had soooo many jobs close down and go 2 mexico! if the gov don't want them in our country then quit sending our jobs over there!!!!! and they say mexicans are stealing our jobs??!!! the jobs they do work are ones we wouldn't!!!!!
    i want 2 know it u r married 2 an illegal immigrant does that mean your marriage is not legal? and also, i was in a prior relationship with someone who was not legal and he went 2 court and lied on me and got custody of our son,, is that possible?

Comment

Working...
    X