1 1/2 after interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 1/2 after interview

1 1/2 after interview and case is still pending, I am told that officer did not make a decision, just recently my file has been transferred to another office, anyone with similar experiences?

1 1/2 after interview and case is still pending, I am told that officer did not make a decision, just recently my file has been transferred to another office, anyone with similar experiences?

Comment

1 1/2 months, years?

To which office was your file transfered?

Comment

sorry, I meant 1 1/2 years, file has been transferred to nebraska

Comment

Iam in the same boat with you,to me now it is 18 months without any results,so you are not alone.Keep on writing to then, calling them,also check your case status so you can know,where your case is transfered. Good luck

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DISAPPOINTED:
            Iam in the same boat with you,to me now it is 18 months without any results,so you are not alone.Keep on writing to them, calling them,also check your case status so you can know,where your case is transfered. Good luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

You've been denied; get out

Comment

Did the interviewer ask you for more evidence? I have heard about long waits but not transfers. Strange that your case was transfered out of your home district. Did you ever change addresses? What was your relationship with the petitioner anyway?

Provide more details to get a more accurate response please.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Your case can be transferred to a local office if the INS is still not satisfied with your evidence and are requesting the local office to conduct an investigation which may include home visit, calls etc.

Comment

Soo Long: my file has been transferred out of my local office.

Comment

floyd:
                      thanks for reply.
                      my petitioner is my husband. we were aasked to fax a copy of my husband's passport, we did that the next day. we did change the address a year before the interview, at the interview time they did not have an update on that, we sent AR-11. we changed the address after the interview, I received letter confirming the change.
                      now my online info just says I181 record...case received and pending.

Comment

Disappointed:
                        thank you for your reply.
                        I do indeed call frequently and check on my case status. nothing so far.
                        I guess the most irritating is that there are no explanation or consistency to processing an application.

good luck to you too, keep me posted.

Comment

Working...
                        X