Fiance visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiance visa

I have a friend who filed for fiance visa for her fiance from England to come join her in the US they were married within the 90 day period stipulated by the immigration law but after 6 months of marriage she finally reunited with her high school sweetheart but because she loves the guy so much and the guy has accomplished so much within a 6 month period. She doesn't want to hurt him or cause him any harm. My question is, Is there a way for the guy to remain in the states without losing his status if the lady leaves him and remarries another?

I have a friend who filed for fiance visa for her fiance from England to come join her in the US they were married within the 90 day period stipulated by the immigration law but after 6 months of marriage she finally reunited with her high school sweetheart but because she loves the guy so much and the guy has accomplished so much within a 6 month period. She doesn't want to hurt him or cause him any harm. My question is, Is there a way for the guy to remain in the states without losing his status if the lady leaves him and remarries another?

Comment

Did your friend file any paperwork with the USCIS for the English guy after their marriage? If so, in which state did they live when they were still together?

Comment

No, this is clearly fraud. Tell your friend that he just learned a valuable lesson and to go back home.

Comment

they both live in texas and she only file the fiance visa for him to come to us and they both get married here in thr state but she finally divorce him without him knowing and went to marry hid high school sweetheart. but i wan to know if he can marriy another person here becouse he has a girl friend already who is pregnant for him

Comment

Did she file AOS for him? If not, I'm afraid he's out of luck.

Comment

So sad for your friend

I hate such kind of stories.
              <hr />
              watch tv shows || watch tv shows online

Comment

Working...
              X