Schedule C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule C

Has any one of you guys ever heard about schedule C.i WENT FOR MY INTERVIEW AND THEY ASKED ME FOR THAT BEFORE THEY APPROVE MY CASE.
    iF ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS ARE ASKED DO THEY LEAVE YOUR FILE AT THAT OR THEY ARE LEFT INVESTIGATING STUFF?

Has any one of you guys ever heard about schedule C.i WENT FOR MY INTERVIEW AND THEY ASKED ME FOR THAT BEFORE THEY APPROVE MY CASE.
    iF ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS ARE ASKED DO THEY LEAVE YOUR FILE AT THAT OR THEY ARE LEFT INVESTIGATING STUFF?

Comment

What is "schedule C"?

Comment

Schedule C is a tax form, which applies to sole proprietorships. It is the reporting form submitted to IRS to show the net profit after cost of operation; that profit is then used to calculate self-employment tax and net income from the entity, which is then reported on an individual's Tax Form 1040 at the end of the year.

Whistleblower, do you have your own business? Are you self employed?

Comment

Schedule C = bang fraudulent grints and kick their a-s-s out of USA.

Comment

Thanks swissnut for your prompt and coincise response.My wife is self employed and thats why they asked for the schedule c.My major concern is whether they will eventually approve my stuff or they will come up with some other complication

Comment

Whistleblower:

So USCIS already know that your wife is self employed? A Schedule C is a year-end tax form, so she would have one for last year.

Comment

Working...
              X