ANY ONE CAN HELP ME TO PREPARE FOR AOS INTERVIEW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANY ONE CAN HELP ME TO PREPARE FOR AOS INTERVIEW

HI ANYONE CAN HELP ME TO GET PREPARED FOR AOS INTERVIEW IF SOME HAVE RECENTLY INTERVIEW FOR AOS.WHAT TO TAKE WITH AND WHAT TYPE QUESTIONS THEY ASK.IS IT GOOD TO TAKE KIDS ON INTERVIEW TOO IF IT IS MARRIGE BASED. PLEASSE SHARE THE EXPERICE WITH ME
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

HI ANYONE CAN HELP ME TO GET PREPARED FOR AOS INTERVIEW IF SOME HAVE RECENTLY INTERVIEW FOR AOS.WHAT TO TAKE WITH AND WHAT TYPE QUESTIONS THEY ASK.IS IT GOOD TO TAKE KIDS ON INTERVIEW TOO IF IT IS MARRIGE BASED. PLEASSE SHARE THE EXPERICE WITH ME
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Comment

There are no set questions.

My wife did most of the talking and that was more to do with the Officer's grandchildren.

All depends on your circumstances, I have a feeling that they make up their minds before you enter, everything else if just to check.

If you have children, take them, proves you are a couple.

Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. ANYONE HAVE OTHER SUGGETIONS PLEASE

Comment

If you want specific information related to experiences of those who passed through marriage based AOS, then you may search www.immigration.com forum for that particular subject and trheads.

Good Luck,

IE

Comment

THANK YOU ANTIFACIST1

Comment

PLEASE ANYONE HAVE CURRENTLY WENT TO AOS INTERVIEW PLEASE SHARE INFO WITH ME

Comment

Visit www.immigration.com sub-forum , they have all the info you need.

Comment

I bought 2 good books that help me prepare for the AOS interview, the names are: US Citizenship for Dummies and US Immigration Made Easy. I found a lot of useful information about this topic and another important topics.
                  Good luck!

Comment

They also have wonderful "Idiots Guide" books on variety of subjects.

Those you describe are incomparably better than most of the posts/advises on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X