What a mess!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a mess!!!

There's a lot of contradictory information coming from both sides of the immigration debate. I don't know what to think anymore, but I am sure of one thing:

SkunkDevilUSA, aka SunDummyUSA is a complete A S S H O L E.

SomeDumb12 is just a confused idiot, but reading SkunkDevil's posts makes me want to P U K E. I really feel sorry for him, and wish that his tormented soul can find the much needed peace someday. Meanwhile, y'all have to put up with his loud barking. Gotta run 'cause I am going to Cancun for a few days. I'll be back on Monday, May 2. See you all...

There's a lot of contradictory information coming from both sides of the immigration debate. I don't know what to think anymore, but I am sure of one thing:

SkunkDevilUSA, aka SunDummyUSA is a complete A S S H O L E.

SomeDumb12 is just a confused idiot, but reading SkunkDevil's posts makes me want to P U K E. I really feel sorry for him, and wish that his tormented soul can find the much needed peace someday. Meanwhile, y'all have to put up with his loud barking. Gotta run 'cause I am going to Cancun for a few days. I'll be back on Monday, May 2. See you all...

Comment

like you have a single clue about immigration, legal or otherwise...you and the other submorons who support illegal behavior obviously have no patriotism, no love for AMerica. It's a sad commentary on the gene pool.

Comment

Cancun, uh? Have a nice trip, whknapp. Been there myself last year. It really is a beautiful place, but I heard that it was destroyed by a hurricane a few months ago. I guess they rebuilt it in a record time. Enjoy!

Comment

It is sad for all these people waiting and hoping that something will happen. Its their lives that are at stake. This Illegal Behavior that you speak of is not!

Comment

Working...
          X