Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Attestation

Hello.
    I'm trying to fill the ETA 9035 form, and I have issue with the source of information for the prevailing wage (in section D). Therefore, I'm looking for the cfr 655.731b(3) (iii) mentioned in the instructions, but I can't find it.
    Please help!

Hello.
    I'm trying to fill the ETA 9035 form, and I have issue with the source of information for the prevailing wage (in section D). Therefore, I'm looking for the cfr 655.731b(3) (iii) mentioned in the instructions, but I can't find it.
    Please help!

Comment

Got o the link of the Department of Labor:
      http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/h-1b.asp
      The employer shall submit a completed Labor Condition Application (LCA) on Form ETA 9035 or Form ETA 9035E in the manner prescribed by the regulations. By completing and signing the LCA, the employer agrees to several attestations regarding an employer's responsibilities, including the wages, working conditions, and benefits to be provided to the H-1B nonimmigrant; these attestations are specifically identified and incorporated by reference in the LCA, as well as being set forth in full on Form ETA 9035 Cover Pages, Form ETA 9035CP.
      At the end you will find a link to the regulations.

Comment

Working...
      X