Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rising from the wreckage of George W. Bush

I think it is certain now that Obama will win. I think Obama is going to be smart enough to rule as a conservative leader; more conservative than Bush certainly. The best thing that can happen is that the Republican party will finally wake up. I don't know if they will. I watched how they mistreated their own member, Ron Paul, and I wonder if they will ever learn. Ron Paul was the only candidate that had the right ideas. The Republican party followed the Democratic Party liberal path right down to destruction of the country and itself. This election looks like it will destroy the Republican Party and it will have to rebuild. If it ever realizes that the policies of Bush were liberal policies and all the problems we face today are a result of liberal policies, maybe it will start championing the free market again. McCain blamed the problems we have on "greed". But we all know that it was govrnment that caused these. If the Republcans use this as an opportunity to learn and rebuilt along libertarian philosophy, something good can come out of this fiasco. Or maybe Obama is smart enugh to see it and he will embrace a libertarian philosophy. I hope. I keep hoping. God bless America. And no one else.

I think it is certain now that Obama will win. I think Obama is going to be smart enough to rule as a conservative leader; more conservative than Bush certainly. The best thing that can happen is that the Republican party will finally wake up. I don't know if they will. I watched how they mistreated their own member, Ron Paul, and I wonder if they will ever learn. Ron Paul was the only candidate that had the right ideas. The Republican party followed the Democratic Party liberal path right down to destruction of the country and itself. This election looks like it will destroy the Republican Party and it will have to rebuild. If it ever realizes that the policies of Bush were liberal policies and all the problems we face today are a result of liberal policies, maybe it will start championing the free market again. McCain blamed the problems we have on "greed". But we all know that it was govrnment that caused these. If the Republcans use this as an opportunity to learn and rebuilt along libertarian philosophy, something good can come out of this fiasco. Or maybe Obama is smart enugh to see it and he will embrace a libertarian philosophy. I hope. I keep hoping. God bless America. And no one else.

Comment

All I have to say to this is c.rap!!!! You want Obama to sell our country over to the middle easterns, then vote for him. I feel so sorry for you people who vote him into office because you are clueless.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        All I have to say to this is c.rap!!!! You want Obama to sell our country over to the middle easterns, then vote for him. I feel so sorry for you people who vote him into office because you are clueless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finally one USC has waken up. Obama is a Muslim accept the fact. You don't get Hussein name if you are not Muslim. There is a hidden conspiracy that you all don't see. Obama has received donations from Hamas. The same organization that is designated terrorist organization. The organization that wants to destroy Israel. Iran said they want to wipe out Israel from the face of the planet. Obama wants to have a friendly chat with Israel. Can you smart people connect the dots? Only idiots monkey like Kollerkot and Iperson won't be able to.

Get ready America a terrible wave of Islam is spreading and taking roots in America. It is matter of time when America is turned into Islam state and its people suffer the consequences because few idiots and monkey voted that stupid Obama in the office.
        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          All I have to say to this is c.rap!!!! You want Obama to sell our country over to the middle easterns, then vote for him. I feel so sorry for you people who vote him into office because you are clueless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finally one USC has waken up. Obama is a Muslim accept the fact. You don't get Hussein name if you are not Muslim. There is a hidden conspiracy that you all don't see. Obama has received donations from Hamas. The same organization that is designated terrorist organization. The organization that wants to destroy Israel. Iran said they want to wipe out Israel from the face of the planet. Obama wants to have a friendly chat with Israel. Can you smart people connect the dots? Only idiots monkey like Kollerkot and Iperson won't be able to.

Get ready America a terrible wave of Islam is spreading and taking roots in America. It is matter of time when America is turned into Islam state and its people suffer the consequences because few idiots and monkey voted that stupid Obama in the office. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

B U L L S H I T </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=71431

Isn't it surprising Gaza that is in Palestine, a poor country can afford to donate $30K to Obama and violate election laws of surpassing $2300 maximum limit but no questions asked by the media.

Comment

First no I am not a Muslim, nor have I ever been.

I don't know if this is for all cases but this is what I understand.

To be a Muslim it doesn't mean you are baptized as one or join a Mosque when like most of us Christians etc do when we chose a religion or our parents chose for us.

In a lot of cases, a child born to a Muslim father (not sure about mother) is usually considered Muslim at birth to other Muslims. It is often normal to take a Muslim name, even if child is of two faiths or races, out of respect at least one name is given of a Muslim name.
            (don't quote me on this, just what I have been told)

As in Obama's case, his father was Muslim. His parents were married, therefore he was given a Muslim name.
            Now his father, even though was born to a Muslim family did not practice himself. Just like children of Christian parents or Jewish and so on, does not mean that because of them you are active yourself or think the same.
            Would you consider yourself a Christian, Johovah etc (even though you are not) all because your parents were when you were born or even if they are active now?

Even though he was born from a Muslim father and was given a Muslim name does not make him a Muslim. His father didn't practice, his step father didn't practice, and apparently he never did either.

Do all of you practice the same religion as your parents? Are you all active like your parents were or still are?

I personally was never baptized until 4 yrs ago (Methodist), mother CofE and father from Catholic family (even though he considered himself Protestant).
            I never belonged to one church growing up, I went to whatever was local and what youth club was best lol
            I didn't come from an active religious family.
            So what does that make me?

As far as what I can see from what he says and what is reported, there is no evidence that he has a Muslim faith now nor has he been brought up as a Muslim in anyway.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

The proof that Obama is a muslim is overwhelming. We have pictures of him in muslim gear. A videotape where he admits his muslim beliefs. Even his name is muslim. His father is muslim. To say thee is "no" proof that he is a muslim is absurd; there is plenty of proof. muslim is not just a religion but an inferior race and mentality. It can not be rid of my marrying or pretending to be something else. He does not support American values. He does not wear "that" pin, the American flag and refuses to place his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegience. The Democratic convention this year openned up with a muslim prayer; something neither party has ever done before. The proof is overwhelming. There are many more examples.

Comment

Michael, please tell me this...

In a court of law..if you took this evidence that you wrote, could you honestly say that all this will prove without reasonable doubt that he is a Muslim?

Do you really think that all this is actually proof and a Judge or Jury will consider it true?

Apart from that interview, the rest is no proof or whatsoever.

Dressing as a Muslim for a picture does not make you a Muslim... even the Queen of England has done that!
                His father has passed away and he was a Muslim yes but didn't practice as one.
                A name? Umm how many people here have a name that is of another country or religious faith/culture?
                And so on
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Don't talk to me; you are a terrorist sympathizer !!! The proof is overwhelming ! Obama looks, acts, talks and is named after a terrorist. There is no proof that he is not a terrorist !

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                    Don't talk to me; you are a terrorist sympathizer !!! The proof is overwhelming ! Obama looks, acts, talks and is named after a terrorist. There is no proof that he is not a terrorist ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh ok. Next you will be telling me that I am also a IRA terrorist lover too because I like Irish and don't believe they are all terrorists?

So are you saying Michael that you are what your parents are or were?

Comment

Notice in the debates, Obama was wearing a flag lapel..where was McShame's one?
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                        Notice in the debates, Obama was wearing a flag lapel..where was McShame's one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In his heart and soul !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                          Notice in the debates, Obama was wearing a flag lapel..where was McShame's one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In his heart and soul !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I know I broke my rule of replying to SoM but this one was to good to miss.

So shut the f*ck up about Obama not wearing one then!
                          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

You must bre pretty stupid not to see that he just started wearing it you fool !

Comment

McCain doesn't need to wear one to prove his partiotism. He spent 5 years as POW defending this country. To the contrary, Obama didn't wear flag pin to begin with but later started to wear when he knew he was in trouble. Not to mention he is disrespecting our flag. The pictures and videos are all over.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation