Bravo USCIS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo USCIS

Why is the USCIS is so cavalier? (CSS/Newman/LULAC cases) It's because they don't have to deal with the American people. That's a prescription, and a licence for foul play.

If you just happened to be as foolish as I, and went to your interview without an Attorney. Your as good as dead if the Officer doesn't the like you, or the color of your shoes, or eyes, or for whatever reason, or non-reason. You are put into a room with someone who is accountable to nobody.

He is the Prosecution, the Judge, and the Jury. Who has your basic blue collar bully mentality, and education. I would say God help you, but in this case he is God.

If the Officer cannot find a reason to deny your case (as in mine). He'll simply manufacture one. And that lie will stand, even if the lie is ridiculous, impossible to be true, and you have absolute proof that it's false. Don't forget he's the Judge and the Jury and can throw out any facts or proof he wants. But don't ever prove him wrong, or you will be punished with a second lie!!!!!

Ah but wait you get an appeal. The appeal must be filed within 30 days of the denial. Affirmative. Appeal filed on time. Appeal returned with attached note "surname absent from application." But the surname is clearly present on application. Phoned to inquire. Told "must be a mistake, please re-send appeal." Appeal re-sent. Appeal rejected due to exceeding 30 days from denial. Denial upheld. FINAL!!!!

Waiting for Notice to Appear, instead get IRS notice of full tax audit. Ironically in same building as the USCIS office.

In a US prison sits an illegal alien who has molested a child, next to him is an illegal alien who has murdered an American. These two, and the many thousands more like them. How cares? The USCIS is more focused on me than those criminals, because I pointed out their incompetence. The murderer's and the child molester's did not personally irritate the USCIS, but I did.

What's the difference between committing murder, and being a little sarcastic with the totally unorganized and hideously incompetent USCIS?????

Well the murderer's and child molester's have the right to remain silent, the right to a fair trial, an impartial Judge, and fair Jury. I don't qualify for any of those liberties. The liberties are reserved for the criminal illegal aliens, not the taxpaying documented applicant.

Unfortunately there are tens of millions of illegal aliens running amuck in the US. The CIS cannot find and deport the undocumented ones. So they bully and deport many of us good taxpayers who are following the law and are trying to adjust their status legally. Your fate with the USCIS depends more on whether or not the Officer likes you, rather than your qualifications. This is because unlike any other dispute in America, there is no Judge.

If you should happen not to like this unfair un-American treatment, your free to leave the USA ASAP.
    Regards,
    the USCIS aka, GOD

I contend that the secret weapon of the USCIS, is to disgust the law abiding, taxpaying, alien who is trying to adjust their status legally to the point where they become happy to go way.

Bravo USCIS get rid of the documented taxpayer, and ignore the undocumented and the undocumented criminals!

Why is the USCIS is so cavalier? (CSS/Newman/LULAC cases) It's because they don't have to deal with the American people. That's a prescription, and a licence for foul play.

If you just happened to be as foolish as I, and went to your interview without an Attorney. Your as good as dead if the Officer doesn't the like you, or the color of your shoes, or eyes, or for whatever reason, or non-reason. You are put into a room with someone who is accountable to nobody.

He is the Prosecution, the Judge, and the Jury. Who has your basic blue collar bully mentality, and education. I would say God help you, but in this case he is God.

If the Officer cannot find a reason to deny your case (as in mine). He'll simply manufacture one. And that lie will stand, even if the lie is ridiculous, impossible to be true, and you have absolute proof that it's false. Don't forget he's the Judge and the Jury and can throw out any facts or proof he wants. But don't ever prove him wrong, or you will be punished with a second lie!!!!!

Ah but wait you get an appeal. The appeal must be filed within 30 days of the denial. Affirmative. Appeal filed on time. Appeal returned with attached note "surname absent from application." But the surname is clearly present on application. Phoned to inquire. Told "must be a mistake, please re-send appeal." Appeal re-sent. Appeal rejected due to exceeding 30 days from denial. Denial upheld. FINAL!!!!

Waiting for Notice to Appear, instead get IRS notice of full tax audit. Ironically in same building as the USCIS office.

In a US prison sits an illegal alien who has molested a child, next to him is an illegal alien who has murdered an American. These two, and the many thousands more like them. How cares? The USCIS is more focused on me than those criminals, because I pointed out their incompetence. The murderer's and the child molester's did not personally irritate the USCIS, but I did.

What's the difference between committing murder, and being a little sarcastic with the totally unorganized and hideously incompetent USCIS?????

Well the murderer's and child molester's have the right to remain silent, the right to a fair trial, an impartial Judge, and fair Jury. I don't qualify for any of those liberties. The liberties are reserved for the criminal illegal aliens, not the taxpaying documented applicant.

Unfortunately there are tens of millions of illegal aliens running amuck in the US. The CIS cannot find and deport the undocumented ones. So they bully and deport many of us good taxpayers who are following the law and are trying to adjust their status legally. Your fate with the USCIS depends more on whether or not the Officer likes you, rather than your qualifications. This is because unlike any other dispute in America, there is no Judge.

If you should happen not to like this unfair un-American treatment, your free to leave the USA ASAP.
    Regards,
    the USCIS aka, GOD

I contend that the secret weapon of the USCIS, is to disgust the law abiding, taxpaying, alien who is trying to adjust their status legally to the point where they become happy to go way.

Bravo USCIS get rid of the documented taxpayer, and ignore the undocumented and the undocumented criminals!

Comment

Deleted due to a new info presented by OP.

Comment

Sorry to say - but you should've kissed a.s.s., they like that!!!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Very well written and very true. Thank you.

Comment

I tip my hat to the hard-working folks at USCIS...they are trying to keep the lying, cheating scam artists, like the OP, from obtaining unmerited benefits, like a green card, just because they married some village idiot....too FN bad if they don't believe your phony stories....no doubt you lied to get a visa (to our government officials either at an embssy or at our borders) so why should yet another government employee believe another set of lies? No reason...so leave my country, liar and scam artist, and go cry in the corner of your hovel in some third world kraphole....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              I tip my hat to the hard-working folks at USCIS...they are trying to keep the lying, cheating scam artists, like the OP, from obtaining unmerited benefits, like a green card, just because they married some village idiot....too FN bad if they don't believe your phony stories....no doubt you lied to get a visa (to our government officials either at an embssy or at our borders) so why should yet another government employee believe another set of lies? No reason...so leave my country, liar and scam artist, and go cry in the corner of your hovel in some third world kraphole.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your repeating yourself again Someone12. The same tune comes oot your fat arse all the time. Hows the wife doin anyway? She busy on the streets?...........PS How did u manage to get online as you live in a trailor ya HEE HAW

Comment

After reading all this, I am going to take my lawyer to the interview. I know that the lawyer may not say anything, but I think I'd feel much more content just knowing that he is there to witness and maybe put the s u c k e r in his place if he would for whatever reason get out of line.

These days, it's not only that all of America is rather anti-immigration, it is also that I know that once individual Americans hold positions that seemingly put them in a controlling position they have no scruples anymore. I am basing my decision here on police officers, that just about do what they want to do in traffic, whether they are on an emergency call or not.

In the country I am from, the police and government folks set examples.

Regards,
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

they are not god............................

Comment

Only criminals need lawyers !!! Bringing a lawyer is a huge red flag that you are pulling a scam. This guy got caught scamming the system and is now crying. Boo hoo. Getting a green card is easy if you are honest and decent. Otherwiae you end up like this guy. Just always tell the truth. Why is this so hard???

Comment

a little advice for you when you go for your full irs audit.. the one where they make you prove that you are really you.. and not fun.

Dont use this sarcastic approach strategy. Control yourself.

A little honey to a wound is much more soothing than vinegar.

Good luck

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darkforce:
                        Only criminals need lawyers !!! Bringing a lawyer is a huge red flag that you are pulling a scam. This guy got caught scamming the system and is now crying. Boo hoo. Getting a green card is easy if you are honest and decent. Otherwiae you end up like this guy. Just always tell the truth. Why is this so hard??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Darkforce,

I hear you I used to think way you do. That's why I didn't bring a lawyer. Getting a green card is a civil matter akin to getting a drivers licence. I didn't bring a lawyer when I got my licence either. I truly wish you could have been present during my interview. You would be a different man today, as I am.

In 1987 I was asked to raise my right hand and swear to tell the truth. I said "I do." I was then asked if I had left the USA between Nov 6 1986 and (the current date June 1987). I said yes, I went to Canada for 3 days to visit my Grandfather on his death bed. Understand there was absolutely no proof that I went to Canada. I admitted it because I was asked under oath. My application for a green card was denied because the applicant was not permitted to leave the USA from after Nov 6 1986 until the day they applied sometime between May 87 and May 88. The bottom line is I got denied because I told the truth. There was no provision for family emergencies.

This time I got denied for 3 reasons.

1. Due to jealousy and prejudice.

2. Because I complained profusely about my treatment and wound up turning everybody off. (this is because in America, the white man is always the perpetrator of racism, NEVER the victim. Everybody knows that...right?)

3. I was unprotected (no lawyer)

Darkforce this would have opened your eyes and cured you. You'd be writing the USCIS on my behalf.

Comment

bringing a lawyer won't do anything....lawyers have NO power or authority over the immigration process..and to willy the w anker...tsk tsk...you are copying my lines...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In a US prison sits an illegal alien who has molested a child, next to him is an illegal alien who has murdered an American. These two, and the many thousands more like them. How cares? The USCIS is more focused on me than those criminals, because I pointed out their incompetence. The murderer's and the child molester's did not personally irritate the USCIS, but I did.

I admitted it because I was asked under oath. My application for a green card was denied because the applicant was not permitted to leave the USA from after Nov 6 1986 until the day they applied sometime between May 87 and May 88. The bottom line is I got denied because I told the truth. There was no provision for family emergencies.

2. Because I complained profusely about my treatment and wound up turning everybody off. (this is because in America, the white man is always the perpetrator of racism, NEVER the victim. Everybody knows that...right?) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

unique,

Have you not heard of any of the raids that have been occurring of late? Your post reminds me of another's who was late filing an application and tried to blame it on illegals. Somebody always has to cast blame on others in order to find a sense of consolation.

I'm glad to see under No. 2 you're blaming yourself instead of others whom had nothing to do with your situation.

Comment

Explora,

Although you are not sympathetic toward me and although you are wrong about me filing anything late (I have proof of mailing and proof of receipt). You are right that my denial is totally my fault.

I had the misfortune of getting an immigration officer who had a natural dislike for me. I think the real reason he disliked me is because I appear too American. I appear more American than he does. I am not suggesting that he is a racist or that he does not like white people. I'm saying that he is a native born American who looks like an immigrant, and I'm an immigrant who looks like a native born American. This is why he resented me so much. So he bullied me, kind of payback for him growing up in white America and always feeling like a foreigner in is native Country.

Still, it's my fault. Had I just been more cool, laid back, and kept my mouth shut I would have survived his cruelty. In the end my case would have been approved because I qualified.

I not only complained about the officer to his superiors, I complained to his superiors about themselves and the kind of administration they are running. This was extremely poor judgement on my part. Although everything I said was true, it was not my place to complain. If my case was getting National media attention, I would have gotten approved instantly. They would not have played these games. But because nobody was looking. Bang your dead.

Why was I so arrogant? I was too confident in my own case. I thought they could never deny me because I totally qualified and had much proof. I was wrong.

Maybe when Rodney King mouthed off to the police he was thinking "there not allowed to touch me." Luckily for Mr. King someone was running a camera, or else he would have simply been in that condition when the police found him. Right?

Comment

Working...
                              X