i was wondering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was wondering

Can you apply for employment permanent residence if you fall out of status. I have an approved 1-130 through the F1 cateogory, but it seems like it's going to take for ever (april 21st for two years) and the employment based petitions and PD dates are all current and have shot past all the family Pd dates. I have a degree and my parents are USC's. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Can you apply for employment permanent residence if you fall out of status. I have an approved 1-130 through the F1 cateogory, but it seems like it's going to take for ever (april 21st for two years) and the employment based petitions and PD dates are all current and have shot past all the family Pd dates. I have a degree and my parents are USC's. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Comment

You probably will pass through the LC process, but I doubt you can pass the I-140 and AOS stage. Besides, only the EB-1/2 (worldwide, Mexico, Philipines) category are current. EB-3 still lagging behind.

Comment

Talk to the good lawyer ask him, and he can know if you can apply or not.

Comment

Working...
        X