Please response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please response

Hi, I am new here but I have a serious headache like every one who dealed or dealing with immigration. I came here as dependent of U.S. citizen fiance in 2001, (K2). My dad did get married with my step mom when I was 20, and they are still married, we did submit I485 in 2001, I just got an interview this week, they disqualified me because I am 23 years old now and I just got married with my husband this February, he is a U.S. citizen, the immigration officer told me that the best advice she can gave me is to withdraw this application and then file under my husband, so I did sign the withdrawal, I so anxious right now, we are in budget because my husband lost his job 2 months ago. I am working with the work permit expired, any ideas? Should I file this at Atlanta District where I filed before or go to DAllas to try our luck with Pilot program. I have been in this country for almot 3 years now I had nothing. I never convict to any crimes not even a traffic tickets. Please share your opinion, Thanks

Hi, I am new here but I have a serious headache like every one who dealed or dealing with immigration. I came here as dependent of U.S. citizen fiance in 2001, (K2). My dad did get married with my step mom when I was 20, and they are still married, we did submit I485 in 2001, I just got an interview this week, they disqualified me because I am 23 years old now and I just got married with my husband this February, he is a U.S. citizen, the immigration officer told me that the best advice she can gave me is to withdraw this application and then file under my husband, so I did sign the withdrawal, I so anxious right now, we are in budget because my husband lost his job 2 months ago. I am working with the work permit expired, any ideas? Should I file this at Atlanta District where I filed before or go to DAllas to try our luck with Pilot program. I have been in this country for almot 3 years now I had nothing. I never convict to any crimes not even a traffic tickets. Please share your opinion, Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X