FRAUDULENT IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRAUDULENT IMMIGRATION DOCUMENTS

My (ex) girlfriend is threatening to turn my documents in to INS. I entered the US "SINGLE" but was actually married in my home country. How long will it take for INS to serve my deportation, immigration case, whatever it is? Can I still appeal? Help, please.

My (ex) girlfriend is threatening to turn my documents in to INS. I entered the US "SINGLE" but was actually married in my home country. How long will it take for INS to serve my deportation, immigration case, whatever it is? Can I still appeal? Help, please.

Comment

To add information, I was petitioned SINGLE by my USC parents and got married while waiting for the papers. I have been in the US for 9 years.

Comment

If you can prove that you were *single* when your parents petitioned you then there's no fraud. The worst that can happen is that your parents petition will be placed in a different preference category adding a few more years to the wait. Once CIS finds out that you're married while waiting, they will re-qualify you from 'First' category (4.5 years wait) to 'Third' (7.4 years wait). http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi_bulletinarchives.html

Comment

Working...
        X