Time line to appear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time line to appear?

My i-751 was denied because of abandonment. I would like to know how long is the average wait time to receive a "notice to appear in front of an immigration judge"? I haven't heard back in over 60 days and when I call USCIS they tell me they don't know.

My i-751 was denied because of abandonment. I would like to know how long is the average wait time to receive a "notice to appear in front of an immigration judge"? I haven't heard back in over 60 days and when I call USCIS they tell me they don't know.

Comment

tell us details as to what happened. File a motion to reopen.

Comment

hi z3phyr , are you married to a u.s citizen? i believe they requested more evidence and you did not respond to them right? if this is the case they usually give you 12 weeks to file (motion to re-open) or you can even file new i-751 depending on your setuation before you get to the court stage . give more details in order to to be able to help you

Comment

You should get it in 60 days. Go to the immigration court nearest to you to inquire. Otherwise you maybe deported by failing to appear.

Comment

Working...
          X