Back Ground Check Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Ground Check Question

Approx. 16 yrs ago, i was picked up on a prostitution charge. No finger prints were taken, no "mug shot" was taken. I appeared before a judge, the out come was, one conditional discharge, and one non conditional discharge. This being said my question is,how do i respond as far as the charges go? Or is it right to say no at the interview? BTW, as far as the conditional discharge goes, i kept the peace, stayed out of trouble, had no police contact for the alloted time and beyond and have had none since. I have no papers from the courts as to the nature of the court appearance or the outcome, as they can not find any evidance of them anywhere, either on paper or in the puters. Thanks for any input

Approx. 16 yrs ago, i was picked up on a prostitution charge. No finger prints were taken, no "mug shot" was taken. I appeared before a judge, the out come was, one conditional discharge, and one non conditional discharge. This being said my question is,how do i respond as far as the charges go? Or is it right to say no at the interview? BTW, as far as the conditional discharge goes, i kept the peace, stayed out of trouble, had no police contact for the alloted time and beyond and have had none since. I have no papers from the courts as to the nature of the court appearance or the outcome, as they can not find any evidance of them anywhere, either on paper or in the puters. Thanks for any input

Comment

If there is no record, then there is no need to worry.

You mind me asking, where did you do the prostitution?

Comment

Don't mind at all,,,,,,,,, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Comment

Working...
        X