Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

being citizen and apply for green for husband????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being citizen and apply for green for husband????

can please someone help my friend. she is stay home mom with no income,her brother helps her with money.
    she is green card holder and 1 1/2 until she can apply for citizenship.
    1.can she became citizen without working?
    2.she already apply green card for husband,can her husband come without her not working?

Hello Zma210,

Applying for citizenship is not dependent on employment. Since she's unemployed, however, she will need a co-sponsor to petition for her husband. The process will go more quickly after she becomes a citizen.

Comment

Yes, the above is correct. She could go ahead and apply, then upgrade the petition once she becomes a citizen. And she should start securing a co-sponsor for her husband since she has no income.

Check out my site if you need some free advice or help.

www.munozservicios.com
      Document Translations
      Immigration Applications
      Interpretation Services
      Notarizations

Comment

thanks for your help.God Bless

Comment

Originally posted by zma210:
          can please someone help my friend. she is stay home mom with no income,her brother helps her with money.
          she is green card holder and 1 1/2 until she can apply for citizenship.
          1.can she became citizen without working?
          2.she already apply green card for husband,can her husband come without her not working?
          To obtain citizenship, she needs to be current on her taxes, which mean thta she must have filed for past year and paid all taxes owed. If she has no income, she still needs to file zeo txa return
          Mr. S MALI AOS marriage to usc 1/02 divorce usc 7/04 i-751 aprv 9/04 remarry 3/06 n-400 10/06 wife enter on f-1 5/07 nta 5/07 751 waiver 6/07 removal terminated 11/07 2nd n-400 12/07 gc revoked 1/08 natz interv 8/08 natz denied 9/08 n-336 denied 10/0

Comment

Working...
          X