Check out this video

http://www.sashadith.com/videos.php

Check out this video

http://www.sashadith.com/videos.php

Comment

Do you get commission on viewing?
      Just kidding

Comment

was that paris hilton with a burger washing that hummer???

Comment

That is the hottest video I have ever seen; much better than t.A.T.u.; those phonies

Comment

would you be on this board whining and complaining if those girls were your neighbors and were here illegally?

Comment

Did you notice how the girls treated the man in the video? That was my concern. He is pretty hot too.Maybe I am becoming ***.

SAMMY; You mention how girls are used for s-e-x. In reality, it is the other way around. Girls use s-e-x. This is a well documented fact.

Comment

s3x always sells, who doesn't know that? those girls don't have hot bods for cheap!

Comment

Everyone Loves Michael; I love illegal Russian girls

Comment

Michael,
                    All women have just one part of the anatomy that makes them women, and thats the one thing that all men want. Thats all men wake up in the morning thinking about and think about before they go to bed, provided they are normal.

Having said that, what difference is it between a Russian girl's part, American, Mexican and so on?

The only difference is that one is easier to get to than the other, simple and to the point. A man's policy is always to get it the easiest.

So Michael, whats the link between getting this sweetness from a Russian or a Mexican or American? Whats the main obsession with Russian for you? Are you sick or whats wrong with you?

You need to start looking closer to your house, your neighbor, your town; otherwise we will tell you like that guy on the movie: THE 40 YEAR OLD V IRGIN and I quote:

"Stop putting the p*ssy on a pedestal."

FYI, you need to get one person and do them all you want otherwise jumping from place to place will get you sick at some point, you know what I mean?

Comment

""So Michael, whats the link between getting this sweetness from a Russian or a Mexican or American? Whats the main obsession with Russian for you? Are you sick or whats wrong with you?""

sounds like a nermal man to me!

Comment

No Women, or man for that matter, should be forced into the *** trade, or even join it willingly.
                        It is disguting and sick and those who do the trafficing should be hung.
                        BUT remember, they would'nt have a market if there wern't men supporting it.
                        They should have their *****es cut off!!!

Comment

Can someone please explain to me why pros titution is illegal?

Thats the one thing I have never understood.

Comment

marasmus, mebe coz they're paid under the table and don't pay taxes??

Comment

Some laws are made by some lonely losers who are just stuck up and depressed.

I still dont see whose business it is when 2 grown ups exchange s ex. Why should anyone care if the lady got $$ to give s ex?

Do they expect women to give s ex for free?

Comment

Working...
                              X