Affidavit of support for son age 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affidavit of support for son age 10

Could u help regarding answer, that a friend of mine, have a son, and applying 1-485, Is it necessary to fill the Affidavit of support, I heard that law wave the requirement for minor or child?
    Second question, his son is out of status, he filled I-130 after April, 2002, which already approved, Did he eligibe to appear for interwiew in USA or he have to go back his coutry.
    God is geat

Could u help regarding answer, that a friend of mine, have a son, and applying 1-485, Is it necessary to fill the Affidavit of support, I heard that law wave the requirement for minor or child?
    Second question, his son is out of status, he filled I-130 after April, 2002, which already approved, Did he eligibe to appear for interwiew in USA or he have to go back his coutry.
    God is geat

Comment

How is his 10 year old son out of status? Did he enter the country with a visa? Is your friend a US citizen now?

Comment

on the basis of CSS he applied for, got green card, after that he applied for his son 1-130. got approval. his son came illegaly,
        God is geat

Comment

yes
          Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Working...
          X