Signing Up - Lawyer chat live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing Up - Lawyer chat live

wow, what a wonderful feature to have live lawyer chat three days a week. I am going to come on tonight at 9pm (eastern time).... do i have to sign up to be a memeber? how do i do this...or for now, can i just leave password blank as a guest. i just don't want to come on as guest and spend all my time signing up...if i can be doing this now...thanks for help....very nice system...and very helpful folks as i have read so much.

wow, what a wonderful feature to have live lawyer chat three days a week. I am going to come on tonight at 9pm (eastern time).... do i have to sign up to be a memeber? how do i do this...or for now, can i just leave password blank as a guest. i just don't want to come on as guest and spend all my time signing up...if i can be doing this now...thanks for help....very nice system...and very helpful folks as i have read so much.

Comment

No password or membership sign up is needed for the lawyer chat. Simply go to the ILW home page and follow the logon link. Questions begin getting accepted at 8.45 PM ET.

Comment

Working...
      X