I-485+I-130 (through marraige)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485+I-130 (through marraige)

could you please help me,some people are saying first send in the I-130 then I-485 later,and some people say send them in together,the forms are bad enough to fill in,and am i able to find whilst waiting for the forms to be processed.
    how can we prove that the marriage is true if i am unable to work whilst waiting for these forms to be processed,i cant even get a s.s number.how long do they take to be processed.
    any help will be gratefull.
    thank you
    simon

could you please help me,some people are saying first send in the I-130 then I-485 later,and some people say send them in together,the forms are bad enough to fill in,and am i able to find whilst waiting for the forms to be processed.
    how can we prove that the marriage is true if i am unable to work whilst waiting for these forms to be processed,i cant even get a s.s number.how long do they take to be processed.
    any help will be gratefull.
    thank you
    simon

Comment

almost always you can file these forms together
      as long as your priority date is current and and had never work illegally.

Comment

You will get a work permit while these papers are bring processed so you will be able to work.
        How does working prove that your marriage is legit??

Comment

because i do not want my wife,doing all the work whilst we are waiting for the forms to go through,i believe in the man bringing in the wages.
          will a temp work permit be sent to us whilst the other forms are being processed.
          thank you for your reply.

Comment

my husband got his work authorization about 6 weeks after filing the 1-485.

Comment

Send every thing at once with the fee.

Comment

Working...
              X