NVC processing time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVC processing time

I received approval for a fiance visa for my Russian fiance in February, 2005. So far I have not heard anything. The only information I can get is that it is "being processed", undergoing security checks. They say that each case is different so they cannot estimate when the visa will be sent to the Moscow U.S. embassy.
    Does anyone have any information or experience with this?
    Bill

I received approval for a fiance visa for my Russian fiance in February, 2005. So far I have not heard anything. The only information I can get is that it is "being processed", undergoing security checks. They say that each case is different so they cannot estimate when the visa will be sent to the Moscow U.S. embassy.
    Does anyone have any information or experience with this?
    Bill

Comment

A friend worked for USG for 30 years in foreign country, he is from one of the Muslim Country, used to go on vaction to see his parents stay with them or with in-laws, have parties at home with family members only. He recently file his N-400 in April 2005, fingerprinted August 2005, still waiting for clearance.
      All who are waiting for clearance cannot estimate any time with this efficency of UGS Agencies.

Comment

Working...
      X