Citizenship Interview soon, need advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship Interview soon, need advice

I just received a letter from USCIS giving the schedule for my citizenship interview, which will be in September.

They didnt say if I need to bring something, like evidences... I am gona get another letter soon or does it mean that I dont need to bring anything to the interview?

I have been LPR for 25 years...is that why they didnt ask me to bring evidences?

I just received a letter from USCIS giving the schedule for my citizenship interview, which will be in September.

They didnt say if I need to bring something, like evidences... I am gona get another letter soon or does it mean that I dont need to bring anything to the interview?

I have been LPR for 25 years...is that why they didnt ask me to bring evidences?

Comment

You need to bring recent 3year tax return, If you are in US before 25yrs old, then bring the proof of selective service registration.
      If married, bring marriage certificate .
      If they need more doc, then at the interview, officer will let you know and you just mail it to his/her attention and address he/she provided. you will be fine..

Comment

Working...
      X