• Show
Clear All

• Alien registration number

Where can I find my alien registration number? I was married in the
    US, and then got divorced, and moved out. Now I am going to marry
    again, and they asked me for my previous alien registration number,
    and I do not have it anymore. Where do I call to find it out, or
    write? Thanks.

what was ur status before? or what is ur status now? the A# is on ur green card ..do u have one?if u do just look at the card and it's on top under the name (INS A# xx-***-***)

Comment

I had a conditional Green Card for two years, obviously, I do not
      have it anymore, so I can't look at anything. We divorced and I went home.
      If I had it, I would not have asked.

Comment

well..do u have any letters from the immigration?usually when u recieve ur green card u recieve a welcome letter from uscis ...or any letter from then should have ur A#.... if not then the only thing i can think of is to go to ur local office and ask them that question,, u will give them ur full name and ur date of birth and they will run it in the system and finds out about the A#

Comment

r u an immigrant? if yes .then the A# should be on ur passport as well

Comment

don't worry about it. You will be barred for immigrastion fraud so save your money.

Comment

mind your own business little punk

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                don't worry about it. You will be barred for immigrastion fraud so save your money.
                immigration fraud? I do not think so. I married, we got divorced, I
                left the country directly afterwards, it was three years ago, now I
                am going to marry again, and we applied for a fiancee visa, and they
                asked for a previous alien registration number, which I can't find. I
                do not thin that it's a fraud. But I think that I will get you, after
                I marry, for slurs and libel. The money you will pay us will be
                welcome in our new household. We won't save, we'll have a little spree on yours.

Comment

registr ,,ignore michael man,,he's like that with everyone...ok wait a min,,so ur out of the u.s ?oooh ok i didnt know that..iam sorry .i thought u were still in the country and thats why i was telling to look for letters and this and that..so u need the number for the question on the i-130 form right?

Comment

yes, I am out. I never knew I would ever need this number. I just
                    divorced, and went home, and then met my fiance, and we applied for a
                    K visa for me, that is, a foreign fiance, and they asked me if I ever
                    had an alien registration number, and I said "yes", and now they say
                    that they will not proceed with me if I do not tell them the number.
                    It was long ago, I don't have any papers left from them, where can I
                    find that number? I did not think that it was relevant, and never kept
                    it.
                    The embassy told me to come back with the number. I have no idea where people are looking for them.

Comment

well take it easy my friend...it's not that big deal..u have 2 obtions ...1-call the immigration 800# and speak wit someone and just explain to them what's going on..and they will be able to give u the number by giving them ur ful name and ur date of birth..2- have ur fiance go to her local congress office and tell them about this..and they have access inside each imigration local office and iam sure they can call someone inside and get u this within 5 min ...good luck..let me ask u this..do u have a ss#?

Comment

hee hee what a clown

Comment

Originally posted by mike_2007:
                          well take it easy my friend...it's not that big deal..u have 2 obtions ...1-call the immigration 800# and speak wit someone and just explain to them what's going on..and they will be able to give u the number by giving them ur ful name and ur date of birth..2- have ur fiance go to her local congress office and tell them about this..and they have access inside each imigration local office and iam sure they can call someone inside and get u this within 5 min ...good luck..let me ask u this..do u have a ss#?
                          what is 800 number? Yes, I used to have ssn as well, but didn't keep
                          it.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                            hee hee what a clown
                            he he he, go easier on hamburgers, unkie, you will need every cent
                            soon... it will reduce your old fat drastically, too. Don't you want to wieght less than your own fridge, Ameri****?

Comment

hee hee I weigh 170 pounds and I am 5'10"

Comment

Working...
                              X