how to complain about the embassy and to whom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to complain about the embassy and to whom

the US embassy made a lot of mistakes in my case led to not getting the visa till now.

I tried to turn to the senators but the embassy gives random answers to senators and omit many facts. I mean they do not give the truth but covered answers.

Is there a place to complain about them?
    they made a horrible mistake will lead the case to take more long time just because they have not explained to the other authrity that the mistake are theres. so in this way they will put the case in a new order as if it is new although I am under the processing for four years.

I never believed that the embassy employees are so unorganized and careless like that. they committed mistakes as immature undertraining emplyee. They cover each other and I pay the price for their mistake.

Please advise to whom I can complain

the US embassy made a lot of mistakes in my case led to not getting the visa till now.

I tried to turn to the senators but the embassy gives random answers to senators and omit many facts. I mean they do not give the truth but covered answers.

Is there a place to complain about them?
    they made a horrible mistake will lead the case to take more long time just because they have not explained to the other authrity that the mistake are theres. so in this way they will put the case in a new order as if it is new although I am under the processing for four years.

I never believed that the embassy employees are so unorganized and careless like that. they committed mistakes as immature undertraining emplyee. They cover each other and I pay the price for their mistake.

Please advise to whom I can complain

Comment

Said

really this is getting old. how many threads on this topic are you going to continue to start and run???/

Your wife is the USC. she is the only person who can complain to the Congressman/Senator office. A formal questioning can be outlined in written form by your wife and submitted. the matter will be looked into and to be answered within a 90 day timeframe to the Congressman office.

The request/letter should be tailored and limited to the facts surrounding that you are trying to obtain the papers to come join your wife to start your life in usa, and how their help is needed to facilitate that ASAP. This is the bottom line anyway. To get you here.......becauase you have been waiting for 4 years.

If this is just to complain/gripe or to be a critic of the agency, What will that do for you. The letter written by your wife should sound frustrated but not caustic and bitter. The letter should envoke sympathy, not pouring salt on an already infected wound. Focus on tailoring the letter to expedite your case.

Again, your wife the usc has to approach the senators office. They work for her not you.

Comment

so said,,,you claim to know so much about how to run an embassy...why aren't you an ambassador? Why isn't the State Dept seeking your services?
        How many immigration laws did you violate, camel-d ung breath? Why do you lack the courage to tell everyone about all the rules you violated before marrying some trailer-dweller?
        No one cares about your stupid case...stay in the desert....we don't need you here.

Comment

4now

thank you very much for your post

she alread did and the senator was the first one to tell us that the visa will be issued but the embassy mistakes delayed and delayed the case and now they put me in this situation where I do not know where my documents are

they made the following mistakes:

1. they forgot a petition in Greece during the waiver time. they have not discovered that till the visa is issued and hold till they receive the petition. it took them two monthes to receive it.

2. they forgot some documents out of the packet which is sent along with the visa

3. they sent me the visa defected with the old passport number instead of hte new number also all the documents

4. my wife called the senators and the embassy claimed that they need more administrative processing due to opening the case due to enter the new passport number.

5. the senator asked for time frame but they sent him random answer without any time frame

we want to complain abuot them but we do not know who else we can turn to

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
            ... No one cares about your stupid case...stay in the desert....we don't need you here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously the US government does. His visa was issued though in error. I thought you care about the "law-abiding ones?" The OP and his spouse are trying to follow the proper procedure. C'mon, you're showing your real sentiment, and it's against all aliens!

Comment

Rough Neighbour,

thank you for your post

Does any one know where to explain the mistakes of the embassy ( I am positive they made a lot of mistakes in all documents). I just need to explain to any authrority having my documents that the case is not new to put it under other monthes of procedures. I went thourh 19 monthes of name check? I am afraid that the embasy did not explain to them the passport mistake.

Does any one guide us to the right place to explain about the embassy mistake or at least explain it?

any advice would be appreciated
              thank you

Comment

Said, you see, you're almost there! I feel for you. Yeah it's frustrating but you're already on the eve of the culmination of the process. You've already waited for many years, so a wait of a few more months would be a breeze. I think the best thing for you to do is to extend your patience a little longer. And let the process take its normal course.

The Department of State has an Ombudsman position, but it's concerned more on the matter of employee affairs. They have Public Affairs Officers, but your inquiries or complaints would just be coursed back to the embassy/consulate that handles your case. They also have a Congressional Liaison Office that handled your wife's inquiries. That's the best that you can do as of now.

Please also understand what rigors and hardships consulate personnel are going through. Lapses and mistakes of course happen. And it's unfortunate that it happens to you. Yet you're almost there. All the best!

Comment

sorry RN, but I don't believe a single word said the visa cheat says....note he has still not told us why he needed a waiver...nor can he (or will he, because he is a coward) answer the following questions:

Said:
                  1- have you ever worked in a US consular section?
                  2- are you a consular officer?
                  3- have you had any training regarding US visa processing regulations and standards?
                  4- have you had any training on the Immigration & Nationality Act?
                  5- Are you a dirtbag? (answer: yes)

So said, since you have never worked in a US embassy, have not been trained as a consular official and since you are nothing but a lowlife visa cheat, why should anyone (a) believe you and (b) care?
                  go back to cleaning the hind end of camels....that's where you belong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                    sorry RN, but I don't believe a single word said the visa cheat says....note he has still not told us why he needed a waiver...

... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's okay, S12, but the fact remains that his waivers were approved whatever the grounds. Hence, his visa was issued, though in error.

Comment

once again, you are choosing to believe everything the dirtbag OP posted....who really knows if his waiver was approved? And, this camel-behind cleaner has no idea of the visa process, and is not qualified to judge the actions of individuals that are 648x smarter than this cj.

Comment

Oops! But no NVC, then the subsequent consular process, would have been possible in the wake of an unapproved I-130 plus waiver (because he was previously deported due to overstay).

Comment

RN

I did not understand your last post quite well.
                          first I had put that psycho who is still lives in camel time under ignored since long time ago.
                          he is the only one who is not giving any useful or respected ideas in this forum. and I know people urged him many times to go and get a life but he prefered to stuck to the computer to feel some importance, I understand his feelings when he failed to accomplish anything in his life. he is just a loser.

Regarding the overstay or deportation I never done both, I mean no one deported me and i never made an overstay, but this is also another story I do not see it is the place for it right now, but I will one day to show other people how that some mistakes can put people in a missery. When I say people I mean people who respect the law and would like to follow every single rule. but that is ok. cause we are now in a different worst situaiton.

anyhow I left USA just due to the death of my elder sister due to cancer suffering and she was the only family I had, that is why I had to be here.

how do you feel when The embassy forget a petition in Athens for 3 years and they do not discover that till they issue you the visa
                          they postopned me for two monthes waiting for a petition they forgot in Greece for three years

they called me one day to ask me to return the packet which comes with the visa on receiving it cause they forgot another important document ( I never known what it is) and at that time I told them that I had not received the visa yet and they can catch the packet in their premises at DHL site.

then they sent me the errored visa as you already know.

in betwen they cost me a fortune asking me to repeat the expired documents. like medical report which costs much here, along with the application which costs more and the plice clearance. believe it or not I repeated that three times during the processing. and guess what in case they will be ready they will ask me for new other documents, they do not care how mcuh I pay for their repeated documents which if they ask for it in an organized way I would not repeat them three times till now.

and now that idiot tals about judging them, they already know that they put the easy simple case in the worst shape due to unorganized way to handle it

one day during the processing they called me to make fingerprints ( I already made that like 4 times) and when I went there I saw them looking to each other and ask who called him to do so?
                          ask this and ask that and then they said " no you are not requested to make any fingerprints.

Is this funny?
                          no it is not. cause I do not know if they dealt like that with me how they deal with other authrorities which need all the right information?

this is really rediculous and let that Someidiot 12 hide in the barn

again thank you RN for your listening

Comment

Hi said,

I based my last post on this:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/3...10676831#39310676831

and this:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/3...10051041#99510051041

Ok it was a voluntary departure, not deportation. Just a little mix up in my mind. I apologize. But just the same, the premise was there. You needed to file waivers.

Good luck to you, my friend!

Comment

notice once again that Said dodged my question..and instead is trying to blame others or circumstances because he was (and is) a visa cheating douchebag....come on Said...why hasn't the State Dept called you to be their Master Visa Consultant??? Because you don't know anything about our rules and processes, except the laws you decided to ignore....hey, that camel's butt needs another wipe, there, Said....

Comment

Working...
                              X