Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investor's visa

Hi,
    Can anyone help me with information regarding the requirements for an investors visa. My daughter and son-in-law would like to purchase a business in the usa and run it themselves.
    I am aware that there are different amounts required for investment for different countries.
    This would be finance coming from South Africa.
    Thanks

Hi,
    Can anyone help me with information regarding the requirements for an investors visa. My daughter and son-in-law would like to purchase a business in the usa and run it themselves.
    I am aware that there are different amounts required for investment for different countries.
    Thanks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juno:
      Hi,
      Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Juno,

here's the link for the info

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb9...CM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Comment

Thank you speed_25 for your most informative link.

Comment

South Africa does not have an investor treaty with the US.

Comment

The link below provides a list of countries that have treaties of commerce and navigation or bilateral agreements in effect with the U.S., to enter the U.S. for the purpose of directing and developing the operations of an enterprise they have invested in, or are in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital.

As Jeff stated, South Africa is not on the list.

http://usimmigration.visapro.com/E2-Investor-Visa.asp

Comment

Thank you all for the information. My daughter would have liked to come to the u.s.a. as I live here but I guess they are going to have to take their $1,200,000 to the U.K. - at least they will only be 9hrs away and not 17hrs then.
              All links and ifo greatly appreciated.
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X