Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth watching...

Crossing Over

I just watched this last night. Apart from a few Hollywood style embellishments, on the whole a good movie about immigration matters in the US.

Nice to see some newcomer ethnic actors in it along with a low-key role for Harrison Ford. Thought provoking.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Crossing Over

I just watched this last night. Apart from a few Hollywood style embellishments, on the whole a good movie about immigration matters in the US.

Nice to see some newcomer ethnic actors in it along with a low-key role for Harrison Ford. Thought provoking.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I gotta watch this! This is like right up my alley....action, drama, love. I like Harrison Ford and the others.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Straight to DVD. LOL

And whitewashes radical Islam.

Comment

No, she would have gotten a free scholarship to Harvard in real life. And a no show job with AmeriCorps.

Comment

Working...
          X