Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Why!!

Declan.wmv
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Declan.wmv
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
      Declan.wmv </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

koller,

I am
      Yet I am many things! what is the message??? Link Is Dead.
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

MIR can you help me get this song. On here? A friend of mine sent it to me - I think it is beautiful and I want to share it here.

I don't know how to get it on here. (

Comment

I found a way to do it.
          Tell me why!!

This is so beautiful and is going around the world as we speak!

Enjoy!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
            I found a way to do it.
            Tell me why!!

Enjoy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It did not work. Keep trying!!!
            There Is always a way!!!
            some Sites Are blocked! yet there is always a backdoor!!! keep trying!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
              I found a way to do it.
              Tell me why!!

Enjoy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It did not work. Keep trying!!!
              There Is always a way!!!
              some Sites Are blocked! yet there is always a backdoor!!! keep trying! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It works now - click the live link!

Comment

MIR can you help me get this song. On here? A friend of mine sent it to me - I think it is beautiful and I want to share it here.

I don't know how to get it on here. ( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Save your tune, upload it To Glowfoto, Smugmug, youtube, Etc. can be tricky. Keep trying!!
                Save Completed file to hosting site! I Am sorry I cannot share more. keep trying, You will get it eventually!

Comment

I completely forgot! I did sign up with youtube a long time ago.

Here it is freshle uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos

Comment

I completely forgot! I did sign up with youtube a long time ago.

Here it is freshle uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember, anything You upload Can Be only accessible For those you allow! did you keep Your File, movie, pictures, open??? Sharing???
                    For all??? tricky koller. keep trying, I Have faith!

Comment

The Topic should be changed to 'Uploading Files to Message Boards for Dummies"

Comment

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by halflife3:
                          The Topic should be changed to 'Uploading Files to Message Boards for Dummies" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

....and you should go and get a LIFE a.s.s.h.o.l.e!

Comment

Working...
                          X