sponsoring an illegal immigrant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sponsoring an illegal immigrant?

I wanted to know if it was possible to sponsor an illegal immigrant to work as a full-time, live-in nanny? She over stayed her visitor's visa and has been living in the US over 2 years. Is this possible?

Liz

I wanted to know if it was possible to sponsor an illegal immigrant to work as a full-time, live-in nanny? She over stayed her visitor's visa and has been living in the US over 2 years. Is this possible?

Liz

Comment

LIZH,

You won't find any REAL help here. If I was you, I would go to immigrate2us.net.

Unfortunately, I cannot answer your question but there are more helpful people on the other site with no ***holes.

angie

Comment

Someone12 She's not a criminal to judge her right away.. almost all illegal aliens came here jst to work and make money for their family.. REMEMBER.. AMERICA is For Everyone! not only for you Phooey!!
        anywei LIZH yup there's is a hope thats she can be sponsored.. as soon that she entered here legally in USA not those alien that cross only the borders its hard for them.. have you heard the new law PERM? you better search for that and look for a lawyer that u can trust on.

Comment

What do you mean "sponsor"? If you're thinking about applying for her green card through employment the answer is no. She'd have to go back to her home country and apply there. Due to her overstay she'd become inadmissible for 10 years. If you pay her cash and don't report her to the IRS then it should work.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X