need help for filling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help for filling

I recently become US citizen. I have 3 kids from my prevoius marriage , they r about age 21, 19 & 16 and unmarried.. I to bring them here from India, what FORMS i need to fillup so they can come here and live with me.
    one of my friend told me i need to file I-130 , with G-325 and I-485 at same time.
    Any body please advice me so i can fillup right
    forms, Looking fwd to your kind advise,
    Thankyou & regards
    Qureshi

I recently become US citizen. I have 3 kids from my prevoius marriage , they r about age 21, 19 & 16 and unmarried.. I to bring them here from India, what FORMS i need to fillup so they can come here and live with me.
    one of my friend told me i need to file I-130 , with G-325 and I-485 at same time.
    Any body please advice me so i can fillup right
    forms, Looking fwd to your kind advise,
    Thankyou & regards
    Qureshi

Comment

HI Qureshi welcome to ILW

If you don't get a reply soon please check back again in a few hours where I am sure some good members here will answer your questions.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

B u m p ing this post back up to top for answering
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

exactly how old is "about 21" kid?

You file I-130 and supporting documents for each child (read instructions). No I-485, that form is only used if beneficiary (your children) is in the USA.

Comment

Working...
          X